Coding help - page 255

ATTENTION PLEASE

Hello Mladen please for my EA request above, please include a function to trade 7 pairs (plus commodities like Gold) simultaneously so long as all hit their levels. Same rules applied. That's one position (pending orders only from each pair. Any pending order not executed after 1 hour should be deleted which i doubt will occur though.

ONE PAIR TRADING SHOULD BE BY DEFAULT AND OTHERS SHOULD BE FALSE.

Hi Mladen,

I use three indicators on MT4 for manual trading. All of these have alerts. According to the rules I use, a high probability set-up for a trade would be when these three agree. At the moment, I check whenever any of these alert, what the other two are showing.

Would it be possible to somehow get a single alert when the three individual indicators' conditions are met (instead of an alert for each indicator)? I don't know much about coding, so I'm not sure if this is possible for manual trading?

Momentum:
Hi Mladen,

I use three indicators on MT4 for manual trading. All of these have alerts. According to the rules I use, a high probability set-up for a trade would be when these three agree. At the moment, I check whenever any of these alert, what the other two are showing.

Would it be possible to somehow get a single alert when the three individual indicators' conditions are met (instead of an alert for each indicator)? I don't know much about coding, so I'm not sure if this is possible for manual trading?

Momentum

It can be done but then the 3 indicators have to be combined in one

Hello,

Please, is there somebody out there that can help me with my problem?

I'm looking to convert this indicator to a histogram version in a separate window with an alert option when changing color.

The histo must be static in length. See pic for example.

Thank a lot for helping me out here!!

hama.mq4

Files:
static.jpg  2 kb
hama.mq4  4 kb

mladen:
In the version you posted you were comparing constants (Fastma, Dn_slowma and Up_slowma are periods that are used for moving averages, not the values of moving averages)

Now it is changed to compare the values of the moving averages. If that is not what you have in mind, thaen you have to change it, but you can not compare constant values and to expect that they are going to change from bar to bar

Check if those are the exact moving averages conditions (in the GetSignalClose() function) that you have imagined as exit conditions, but keep comparing the values of the moving averages not the parameters of those moving averages

Sorry i cant understand what is that means "keep comparing the values of the moving average"?

I not a coder , so is hard for me to understand .

Can you show me some example ?

I just want when the fast ma crossing down the lower ma > close all buy order .

fast ma crossing up upper ma > close all sell order .

Please tech me ...

stevenpun:
Sorry i cant understand what is that means "keep comparing the values of the moving average"?

I not a coder , so is hard for me to understand .

Can you show me some example ?

I just want when the fast ma crossing down the lower ma > close all buy order .

fast ma crossing up upper ma > close all sell order .

Please tech me ...

Please read that post again : FastMA is always 5, Dn_slowma is always 50 and Up_slowma is always 50 (if you use default parameter values). You can not expect them to get different comparison results when they always have the same values

ifastma, iUp_slowma and iDn_slowma are the values of the calculated averages and you have to use those values for comparison

Hi, Mladen, why in this indicator the black ma line is behind histogram?

dmx.mq4

Files:
cattura2.jpg  47 kb
dmx.mq4  5 kb

thefxpros:
Hi, Mladen, why in this indicator the black ma line is behind histogram?

dmx.mq4

Because it is set to be the first drawn on chart

Invert the order and it will be the top most (like in the attached changed code)

Files:
dmx.gif  63 kb

Its an error post for me sorry plz delet it

bixwin:
Its an error post for me sorry plz delet it

I was going to reply, so, the reply to you original question ("can a median of 15 minute ema variation and 30 minute kaufman" be made. It can be made but i does not make too much sense to combine 2 time frames into a single value. Better not to do that

Reason: