RE:Daily/Weekly/Monthly Pivot Point

iam new to MT4 and would greatly appreciate if someone could please help me out in locating where abouts in the MT4 platform will i be able to find and load onto my chart the PIvot levels for the various inputs:Daily/Weekly/Monthly.I have looked in all the indiactor lists and still can not find it.Please help me out.

Thanks

Saul

It's not built-in. You can program your own. Or search online for other people's program which does what you want.

324:

iam new to MT4 and would greatly appreciate if someone could please help me out in locating where abouts in the MT4 platform will i be able to find and load onto my chart the PIvot levels for the various inputs:Daily/Weekly/Monthly.I have looked in all the indiactor lists and still can not find it.Please help me out.

Thanks

Saul

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=site:codebase.mql4.com pivot :-)

ubzen:
It's not built-in. You can program your own. Or search online for other people's program which does what you want.

Thanks for your help,will probably browse online for something similar,any suggestions for some websites that may be better than the rest?

324:

Thanks for your help,will probably browse online for something similar,any suggestions for some websites that may be better than the rest?

Try Forex-TSD. You can also look in the code base. The search done by EA-Developer (above) provides a ton of options. Quite interesting looking at the types of Pivot Indicators in our Code-base.
Reason: