Coding help - page 132

MTF only works because you fixed it a while back

not sure the candle close makes much difference on the itrend, but seems to help on the Supertrend

thanks very much for all your help

Hello there , I got a strange problem with mt4 and I've googled the depths and found a few peeps with the same problem but no answer.

first, it's not "show on all timeframes"...

Objects suddenly stopped being remembered by mt4 on changing profile or restarting, aftervthisnthey have disappeared. ,!

Wondering if this is know about on here!

I can't put any new trend lines etc, can you help? Thanks v much.

eidt: I found it was an indivator after all, an old one I got ages ago but now I look I think it's decompile s ...

Coding help

I have an ea from a forum and it seems good. Can anyone please add a line of code to make it trade during news time only? Low impact,medium impact and High impact news time. I bet it would work even better during news. Thanks in advance.

Files:

Hi, here is the indicator: linie_wsparcia_oporu_v2.mq4 - MQL4 Code Base

Trendlines; I think it is quite good, certainly in its idea, but causes some problem, if I remove it it deleted many objects temporarily,

but I think it is decompiled in long numbers code??

regards

zigflip:
Hi, here is the indicator: linie_wsparcia_oporu_v2.mq4 - MQL4 Code Base

Trendlines; I think it is quite good, certainly in its idea, but causes some problem, if I remove it it deleted many objects temporarily,

but I think it is decompiled in long numbers code??

regards

That is a protected code (that is why the variable names are replaced with those long numbers)

Hello Mladen ! please make a one-day display settings.

Files:
fibo_pivots.mq4  10 kb

dadiks:
Hello Mladen ! please make a one-day display settings.

dadiks

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894

MT4 Saving multiple events

Starting to get a bit more in depth with MQL4 and need some help.

Lets say (for example) the price hits 1.5000 3 times in one day. I would like to buy it one the third time.

Is there any way MT4 can record how many times an event has happened?

Thanks to anyone who can solve this.

MT4 Saving multiple events

Starting to get a bit more in depth with MQL4 and need some help.

Lets say (for example) the price hits 1.5000 3 times in one day. I would like to buy it one the third time.

Is there any way MT4 can record how many times an event has happened?

I guess my problem is that i want to open an order after certain events have happened. i.e. at 1pm price hit 1.5000 then at 3pm a macd crossed then at 5pm a moving average hit a level.

I cant use if statements because these events are not happening at the same time.

Thanks to anyone who can solve this.

I would like to ask for help concerning the issue I have with a modified SpudFibo indicator. The problem is that the object description disappears from the InnerFibs while they remain perfectly on the chart at FiboUp and FiboDn. The attached image illustrates the problem.

Reason: