PivotMagic EA: Magical power of pivots present NOMINAL LOSS (close to zero) over time - page 3

Hi Invest_me in attach my backtest!

I think this system need a stop loss strategy to prevent very long trade and when the trade is in wrong direction

After, do you could implement a Money Management strategy in this EA?

Thanks

Bolla

Files:

fikko:
Hi,

I think the idea of this EA is to secure the profit that will be recieved into account.

When the price reach profit, The EA will automatically modified the STOP LOSS value, even higher than entry price, so though the price drop suddently, the trading system has already secure some pips inside the stop loss. Though it quits with stop loss exit, but it books some profit.

This is the IDEA to make the "close to zero" loss. However, I guess it will cut some possible higher profit.

There is indeed a possibility for higher profit, but of course, higher profit means higher risk, and therefore, I have proposed a small 100 TakeProfit value for example at this stage to give it an edge and know what profit it could present. But of course, if you increase the TakeProfit value, that would mean higher profit and works well if the pair you are dealing with is somewhat stable (non-volatile).

fikko:

Can we make our own EA for this??

Thanks

Fikko, you certainly can write your EA based on this strategy. I've already given you all that you need to do it. It's just that giving the original source is not possible as of now.

gbolla:
Hi Invest_me in attach my backtest!

I think this system need a stop loss strategy to prevent very long trade and when the trade is in wrong direction

After, do you could implement a Money Management strategy in this EA?

Thanks

Bolla

Thanks for the results. I certainly think that a dynamic stoploss value could indeed be helpful here.

But I don't have the history data you have used. Could you send me the history data for the period from September to December 2004? I think I can know why this happened when I see it. The next version will have this new feature (dynamic stop when time limit for pending order is reached)

chinplant:
investor_me,

can the new version run in a live account? hope it doesn't expire like the first version.

thanks

Investor_me,

What is the expiration date for version 2?

d

deeforex:
Investor_me,

What is the expiration date for version 2?

d

end of june

Hi guys,

if you look at the equity curve with no losses and that remarkable drop at the end, it is obvious that there only these trades will be closed, that reached positive terrain.

All trades in losses are left open up till the end.

For that simple reason it is likely that this EA will not be worth your efforts.

Just my opinion.

I think this system is rigged. i think it is a Rip off, for one, why it cannot backtest in the 2004 year...like WTF??

plus he wont even release the Source code?

oh plz.

we will develop our own system and work with it. Thank you.

This is Lame

Look people, we have plenty of good minds around here. Why waste time on this. If he isn't going to let us have the code then bunk it. This is in bad taste and I think it should be boycotted to prevent future attempts at this type of "slave labor"

Dangle your faulty carrot somewhere else MR. ME.

How to use an ex.4 file as an expert?

Update Meta

Plz Update your metavision..

harryhid:
How to use an ex.4 file as an expert?
Reason: