PivotMagic EA: Magical power of pivots present NOMINAL LOSS (close to zero) over time - page 6

In other word,...i would buy an EA that can show us the authentic result from real test and i'm not anti commercial expert too, coz i had make thread that i want to buy good expert on commercial section.

But what can i say if EA dont have SL. Can i say it's a good expert when the basic consept it self can bring a tragic losses with just one single bad trade?

Total doom after we collect all tiny pips hardly. I can show you many EA that dont have SL. They even more profitable than this EA but, by the only single bad day then the EA is FINISH and lose all the money.

Don't waste your time with EAs that don't have SL. Even central bank have a management to stop losses to cover some bad luck.

automatedtrader:
i just showed a friend last month who was in disbelief i made the money i did, i told him for 4 hours i will make 10% an hour average i think he shat himself when i took 1000 and turned it into 1400,, but he looked at what i was doing and was so amazed how easy it was, i gave him metatrader program and my indicators i was using in a template

Can i have your lesson too?:D

Well Automated trader I can certainly make 8 pips a day on a single trade.

I took 140 pips on Friday after non farms. At 10 lots.

I have my own system which as you rightly say I will not sell. I have found a way to make lots of money and I will not share it.

However, you scoff at 8 pips a day?

That would make you a millionaire in no time at all with compounding.

Then if you don't stop there and run your 8 pip expert across multiple brokers you will become a billionaire.

Now I don't think that this particular EA in this thread is much good either, but don't knock these guys for trying and certainly don't knock 8 pips a day.

Mike4X.

harryhid:
Can i have your lesson too?:D

me too please seriously.

mike4X:
... I have found a way to make lots of money and I will not share it.

why not?

mike4X:

However, you scoff at 8 pips a day?

... don't knock 8 pips a day.

Mike4X.

well any gain is better than no gain but that DOES leave alot on the table don't you agree?

Great Results

Simple is better. I didn't really understand Pivots until reading this thread and testing the PivotMagic out.

The key is that the simpler the strategy is, the more effective it is. I've been running this on my demo account for 2 1/2 weeks now. 100% accuracy. I did have one trade go against me on non-farms, but I found out the expert had expired and thus did not take me out of a trade I was in.

One lesson learned is to turn off experts during non-farm or big news announcments unless the expert is written for the circumstance.

I've netted over 500 pips in the last 2 1/2 weeks. only the one losing trade over non farm.

jmejia424:
Simple is better. I didn't really understand Pivots until reading this thread and testing the PivotMagic out.

The key is that the simpler the strategy is, the more effective it is. I've been running this on my demo account for 2 1/2 weeks now. 100% accuracy. I did have one trade go against me on non-farms, but I found out the expert had expired and thus did not take me out of a trade I was in.

One lesson learned is to turn off experts during non-farm or big news announcments unless the expert is written for the circumstance.

I've netted over 500 pips in the last 2 1/2 weeks. only the one losing trade over non farm.

Can you please tell me what platform you are using???

I'm using IBFX and I am not doing well at all.

jmejia424:

And if you are not lucky enough then it's will be your last trade even expert not expire. Hope you still lucky to get next profit. And...hey,...i dont see any comment from thread starter,..i wonder how is your progress?

Regard.

Based on some members request, I modified the program to be simpler and suitable for Forward Testing and added a customizable magic number for each chart.

Check it out, but remember it is still not yet a finiished version. Just test it if you have a DSL and can afford to have it running in the background on 5 or more currencies. But don't go live on real money with it, it's a big risk!!!

I also recommend you let it rollover days and don't stop it while a pending order is in place if you don't need to, that will introduce a drawdown.

Good luck

i_me

the reason for asking why 8 pips was because how much are you gonna risk for those 8 pips ..risk reward/money management is the key...basicaly if you made 8 pips each winning trade with this system you are bankrupt fast, as all your other trades are in the negative a whole lot more than 8 pips...i wasnt trying to give you crap mike, it was the other guy here trying to get people to help him with a crap EA so he can sell it to people who are gonna lose money...

Reason: