Equity Drawdown Relative vs. broker account stop out

On my brokers trading account I have a 50% stop out call, meaning, that when my DD will reach 50% of my balance the trade will be closed with 50% account loss. 

When I am back testing Expert Advisors in my meta trader I can see a position called Equity Drawdown Relative. 

QUESTION: if my Equity Drawdown Relative reaches 51% will my trade be stopped out and closed with loss??

tsunami80:

On my brokers trading account I have a 50% stop out call, meaning, that when my DD will reach 50% of my balance the trade will be closed with 50% account loss. 

When I am back testing Expert Advisors in my meta trader I can see a position called Equity Drawdown Relative. 

QUESTION: if my Equity Drawdown Relative reaches 51% will my trade be stopped out and closed with loss??

50% stop out level doesn't mean that your trades will be closed if you reach 50% drawdown on your account, it means that if your equity drops to 50% of your used margin, these trades will be closed (one at a time, as the equity/used margin ratio improves).

Eleni Anna Branou:

50% stop out level doesn't mean that your trades will be closed if you reach 50% drawdown on your account, it means that if your equity drops to 50% of your used margin, these trades will be closed (one at a time, as the equity/used margin ratio improves).

Thank you for sharing some light at that :D

So let's say I have only one trade open at the time and coming back to my example. Does that mean if the tested EA Equity Drawdown Relative would reach 51% in real life trading the trade would be closed with a loss or not?? 

tsunami80:

Thank you for sharing some light at that :D

So let's say I have only one trade open at the time and coming back to my example. Does that mean if the tested EA Equity Drawdown Relative would reach 51% in real life trading the trade would be closed with a loss or not?? 

Of course not, read again my answer carefully.

Reason: