PivotMagic EA: Magical power of pivots present NOMINAL LOSS (close to zero) over time - page 11

investor_me:
no problem

thanks

no

AeonFX don't get cheated!

if investor_me not plaining to charge why not release the source code? and put the expired time in the EA!

jacoba:
Hi Holyguy7,

I use this EA with the original setting on TF. M1.

i hope this help

Thanks for this. I guess I was using the wrong version. M5 version seems to really hurt you. It does great for a while, but can suck you dry when the market turns against you.

stop already

Hey myfogo,

you made your point and stop already,

you should be imbearesssssssssssst..........please stop kicking a dead horse

remember..............................what I said before "peace"...(the world needs

more of it)............stop complaining and focus on being productive.....

why don't you start your own thread, and offer something for people

to work on.

cheers

myfogo:
AeonFX don't get cheated! if investor_me not plaining to charge why not release the source code? and put the expired time in the EA!

I'm not trying to pick side here, but I think investor_me not going to charge anything. If you read his post, if you need the source code, just contact him directly and he will gladly send you. Hope this help

Pm Ea

holyguy7:
Can I ask what presets (settings) that you are using? And can you post the EA Version of PivotMagic that you are using. Thank you.

Hi Holyguy7,

I use this EA with the original setting on TF. M1.

i hope this help

firedave:
I'm not trying to pick side here, but I think investor_me not going to charge anything. If you read his post, if you need the source code, just contact him directly and he will gladly send you. Hope this help

Thanks for your support in this my friend. People know I can't sell something that is not profitable in the long run.

But nevertheless, your encouragement has helped me move on but into the scalping world. I've developed Trend-Rider, which is quite different:

more here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173055/page15

Hi People lets test this EA again in forward test and post your settings... this is EA has a very good potencial pls let us grow it up my first trade day my P/L in pips...

GBP/USD= +40

USD/CHF= +25

USD/JPY= +12

stop loss

can somebody add an adjustable stop loss to the expert to prevent any major lossses

Hi,

Could someone explain how can I open the zip file? After opened I see only EX4 File, I cannot see MetaQuotes Language 4 File. Also the MetaEditor cannot open it.

Thanks

scali:
Hi,

Could someone explain how can I open the zip file? After opened I see only EX4 File, I cannot see MetaQuotes Language 4 File. Also the MetaEditor cannot open it.

Thanks

EX4 file is the executable file of mq4 file.

You put it in experts or experts\indicators folder and it should appear in the list after you restart MT4. You can't edit ex4 files.

Reason: