EuroCatchFX - RAS 878

Hello,

I start this thread about "EuroCatchFX - RAS 878" because there are no informations about this EA and his owner in this forum or at rentasignal.com.

I would appreciate if the owner of this EA would share his experiences with this EA in regards to Brokers, Moneymanagement and so on.

This morning I started RAS 878 on a DEMO at Alpari UK. The results are completely the oposite of the shown results at rentasignal.com.

Is there somebody out there who can tell about his/her experience with this EA?

trade_like_a_rabbit:

"Subscriptions Value: 1386" - That means, 1386 Traders pay $99 each month, but no one talks about this EA with its amazing results.

Not quite. It's subscriptions VALUE, not number of users. You have to divide by the signal cost in each case.

So 878 has only 14 subscribers, each paying $99 = 1386

Ahh, that makes sense. I quickly delete that part of my Question.

But i am still interested to meet the owner and discuss the EA.

Thank you ehobbit

from my experience and from the experiences of others i read on these and other forums many if not most types of tight scalper signals won't work on RAS due to lag and also due to differences in spread.

Some scalper providers use scam broker demo that provides 1 pip spread and they have good results to show but signal recepient will never get same result on realistic spreads in legit broker.

Before some of you say that im wrong because you have good results witih some scalping provider on RAS, make sure you realize that i said many if not most.

Also there what newdigital said about the scalper issue. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175/page32

I would be weary of scalper providers as they do usually charge lots of $$ and dont provide their signals in free section for some time as trial.

Every live trade on this is a loser. And I have tight pips.

The ea is probably run on a demo and not live, otherwise he would not get those results.

In short, it performs terribly via RAS.

zomg:

Before some of you say that im wrong because you have good results witih some scalping provider on RAS, make sure you realize that i said many if not most.

Hey zomg,

I would never say that. You are right, some Scalper work on RAS and others dont work. That is confusing. If scalping would be not possible on RAS, no scalper would work. I have my Trading account on a VPS (minimum delay).

This EuroCatchFX has a delay up to minutes. Maybe there is a delay from the Seller to RAS. It seems that he updates the Trades every minute after a trade. (Just check my statements, but i stopped this DEMO, because we know how it ends).

Annother quiet question:

The Provider of rentasignal.com knows about this problem. Why does he allow to sell such paper-trade-machines?

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Annother quiet question: The Provider of rentasignal.com knows about this problem. Why does he allow to sell such paper-trade-machines?

Because idea of RAS is that any trader can subscribe as the vendor and trade in the way he wants and he can starts any time and stop any time.

You as a buyer can see his presented performance (his performance), and ask any question to this section to speak with him, and ask me to make a clone of his signals to see the buyers performance (your performance before subscribing) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

If you subscribe to anonymous vendor who does not want to speak with the buyers who are making money to him ... so I am very sorry. Your choice.

Do you know who is most sucessfull vendors with RAS? Which vendors are having more subscribers?

The vendors who are having the threads in this section and who are speaking with subscribers using this public section and private groups as well.

newdigital:
If you subscribe to anonymous vendor who does not want to speak with the buyers who are making money to him ... so I am very sorry. Your choice.

Yes you are right. If I pay for a bad egg, it is my decision and I have to bear the consequences.

But I did not open this thread because of the $99 which I kicked into somebodies A**.

I want to share my experience with other Users of RAS and I want to:

1st. get in touch with the Vendor of EuroCatchFX 878, hopefuly to fix the problems with the delay. (My hope is, that there is a solution to use this EA, not matter how)

2nd. protect other Users (if this EA is just for fun)

Yes, you are right.

I just hope he will come to this section.

If not ... I do not know ...

I as the moderator is having the right to send email to him.

newdigital:
I as the moderator is having the right to send email to him.

Yes, but it is his work to care about us (his customers).

So we will see.

BTW, thank you for your work. You take a lot of time to manage our problems.

Have good night all and good Trading tomorrow.

As I can see EuroCatchFX has 5 subscibers now.

Could anyone share his exprience?

Reason: