Today level.

H3=1.2713

PIVOT=1.2696

L3=1.2677

BUY ZONE =1.2650-60

SELL ZONE=1.2710-20

Kaveh

d_thorpey:
Obveously English is not Kaveh's first language and sometimes what he says is a little hard to follow until you figure it out. The fact is Kaveh helps us for free when he clearly doesn't have to and my trading has improved since i've been in the room. The reason why Kaveh can't help with the buy/ sell zone indicator is because it is not a mechanical formula and has to be refreshed several times during the day depending on market action.

Hi,

I've been in Kaveh's chat room and there are many languages represented there. True, if we all spoke one language it would be easier. However, on an average basis we do happen to overcome the language barriers and learn.

I'm not sure Kaveh's method is a rote mechanical system as there appears lots of discretion involved; on the other hand, perhaps the most valuable thing to learn is the discretionary approach?

moneyline

LR on chart

This is a shot of the my 5m chart with 2 LRs

1 -- 5m

1 -- 30m

Files:
5meuro2lrs.gif  101 kb

Euro with 30 M LR

Attached is Euro Chart with 30m LR

The indicators are attached --

I also have Juice 15m on top of Juice 5m . those indicators you have.

The channel is 55 EMA with fibonacci levels

kiwigold:

Why do you use the silver trend alert, when the stopreversal seems to me to give less and more accurate signals?

kiwigold:
Just my preference --

Stopreversal is good too

Everyone sees things differently -- that is fine

Fair enough just wondered, on the freedom indicator, do you know how I can display the H1,M30,M15,M5 labels on the right without using chart shift ?

increase:
Why do you use the silver trend alert, when the stopreversal seems to me to give less and more accurate signals?

Just my preference --

Stopreversal is good too

Everyone sees things differently -- that is fine

P.S. On 15 M Chart I definitely prefer Silver Trend

increase:
Fair enough just wondered, on the freedom indicator, do you know how I can display the H1,M30,M15,M5 labels on the right without using chart shift ?

Chart shift is quicker -- but you can also change the periods on the properties of the indicator to

1, 5, 15, 30

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwigold

please show me how do you make 55 ema.

Reason: