Reversal Trading System - page 59

kaveh:
Hi Guys

Buy zone=1.2800-10

Sell zone=1.2880-90

Kaveh

These zones worked really well. Thanks kaveh.

Hello,

can anyone explain why the juice on Yen currency pairs is either above or below the 0.0007 line, it appears that is the centre line instead of 0.

Cheers,

Kirsty

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  24 kb
usdjpy_2.gif  22 kb

just changed GBPJPY Juice level to 0.05, that seems to sort it out.

hi guys,

the history of the MTF COG indicator is very limited, just a few days back in chart, could someone post a MTF COG indicator which is plotted along all chart to the past?

Thanks

Hi Guys

today ZONE

BUY ZONE=1.2800-10

SELL ZONE=1.2880-90

Kaveh

system question

I have two questions and would appreciate an answer from those in the know about this system.

1-Originally the system rules do not talk about buy/sell zones. Are these zone needed to trade this system or does the system work by the original rules without the use of these zones. In other words are the zones optional?

2-How many bars ago is the limit for an acceptable signal from the stopreversal indicator? Does ot even matter? Please see the attached chart for a sample setup with regards to this question.

Your help is much appreciated.

Files:
kaveh.jpg  111 kb

Hi Pipsnaper,

I tend to rely more on juice and COG crossover than on the arrows, stopreversal merely tells you the change of trend and which direction to trade in when confirmed by the other indicators. I think the nearer the arrow to the other indicator confirmations......the better.

Hope I'm right

pipsnaper:
I have two questions and would appreciate an answer from those in the know about this system.

1-Originally the system rules do not talk about buy/sell zones. Are these zone needed to trade this system or does the system work by the original rules without the use of these zones. In other words are the zones optional?

2-How many bars ago is the limit for an acceptable signal from the stopreversal indicator? Does ot even matter? Please see the attached chart for a sample setup with regards to this question.

Your help is much appreciated.

Kaveh,

please forward me to the post which states the latest rules for entry/exit/take profit.

Also, how do i determine the buy and sell zones?

regards

Thanks kirsty. Anyone else have any input? I'd appreciate any help.

BTW according to my charts, other than sunday open we haven't had a juice cross through for EUR/USD , can anyone else confirm this please? If so does this mean there has been no setups for this pair?

pipsnaper:
Thanks kirsty. Anyone else have any input? I'd appreciate any help. BTW according to my charts, other than sunday open we haven't had a juice cross through for EUR/USD , can anyone else confirm this please? If so does this mean there has been no setups for this pair?

Your picture shows the opening gap after the weekend which is the only reason why the juice is so high. Juice is a measure of standard deviation so any gaps could give a false signal.

Juice was low today as it has been all summer and the US holiday probably didn't help.

Reason: