Reversal Trading System - page 61

felix:
Hi Kaveh,

do you use an indicator to determine the buy and sell zone?

bye

felix

Hi

Only i use S&R and CAM line for this ZONE.

Kaveh

dear kaveh khan,

in iran,we cann't connect to your room in paltalk(even with anti-proxy!!),,,if possible,please transfer your paltalk room to a room in yahoo.

thx

Hi Guys

Try this ZONE when ASIA open.

SELL ZONE=1.2840-50

BUY ZONE=1.2760-70

Kaveh

Stop Reversal

Hi Guys,

Even though I have set up the Charts as kaveh said to I cannot understand anything of whats to be done. Please bare with me as i am new to this system and MT4. My charts dont look anything like kaveh and I try to get into the chart room I cannot. I want to understand the entry and exit of this system. Kaveh said to look back into the post, now i find myself more confussed then ever. What i the world is Nueimex and what am I supposted to do with it. The more I read the post the more confused and lost I get. I have come to the point that I dont know what are the right indicators now. If anyone can help please list the step by step directions to this system. I really want to learn this system if any one can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

here's a sum up

Hi Peacelover,

It's an easy system but due to whatever reason the thread does make it appear confusing. Here's what to do, hope it helps:

1- download indicators from posts #8 and #9

2- download the template file from post #69

3- place indicators in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators

4- place template in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\templates

5- restart mt4

6- load a new chart from file>new chart

7- choose a 1m timeframe

8- in mt4 toolbar look for templates icon click and choose load template

9- load the template downloaded in step 2

10 - your charts are now setup and ready

11- right click on the 5m juice window and under levels tab look for 0.0007

if you want change the line style to a different color and make it solid

12- do the same thing for 15m mtf juice window

13- now the charts should be complete but you may not see the 0.0007 line, this is because the juice levels are not that high yet so the line doesnt show

14- for trade entry what you're looking for is a breack thru in juice level of 0007 and higher, and for trade direction you check with cog and the colored arrows in the price window at the same time that the juice breaks thru, this can be called a signal lineup

15- kaveh provides daily "zones" which give additional confirmation when a setup as explained in step 14 lines up and the price falls in the ranges he posts

16- neuimex is kaveh's broker, and he uses their data feed for entry, exit and zone calculations. if you use another broker thre may be a slippage or difference in the exact entry or exit price. theoretically it shouldnt matter that much especially as this is not a scalping system working for a few pips rather it tends to catch some large moves so a few pips up and down shouldnt matter

17-for testing you're probably using a demo account which sometimes does not jive with the live charts

...well I hope this helps to get you started and remember the masters say that the holy grail is not the system but rather the trader.

setting up the system

thanks! with your explanation, got everything running in 5 minutes. (and already up 3 pips! ) :-)

Hello kave,

Did you get my personal message?

d_thorpey

d_thorpey:
Hello kave,

Did you get my personal message?

d_thorpey

Hi

Yes i got it your message please tell me what is your problem now.

Kaveh

kaveh:
Hi

Yes i got it your message please tell me what is your problem now.

Kaveh

Hi

No problem I just wondered if you were ever around in the chatroom or on skype because I learnt a lot from trading with your live commentary.

d_thorpey

d_thorpey:
Hi

No problem I just wondered if you were ever around in the chatroom or on skype because I learnt a lot from trading with your live commentary.

d_thorpey

Hi

PLEASE follow this ZONE and signal confirm i will back to chatroom as soon as

possibel.now see how markets stop near 70.i will refresh ZONE before ASIA open.

Kaveh

Reason: