Reversal Trading System - page 60

AliT:
Kaveh,

please forward me to the post which states the latest rules for entry/exit/take profit.

Also, how do i determine the buy and sell zones?

regards

Hi

I send it before to Thread PLEASE read CHAT text.

Kaveh

Thanks for your input! Regarding my first question, are the zones optional to this system or crucial to it?

pipsnaper:
Thanks for your input! Regarding my first question, are the zones optional to this system or crucial to it?

Hi pipsnaper

This ZONE help you to trade in safe mode.

Means price touch this ZONE and when the signal confirim you can buy or sell.

(Signal=juice+cog+reversal)

Kaveh

starting to understand

thanks kaveh khan, so the buy/sell zones you calculate and provide are safety areas, wherein given that the system's signals (5m juice, 15m cog, stopreversal arrow) line up and the price is within the range of the buy or sell zone for the day, then a trade position is established.

Also due to the recent low juice volume, according my charts there hasn't been a valid setup for EUR/USD since August 31, is this corect?

Thanks again, your help is much appreciated!

merci

pipsnaper:
thanks kaveh khan, so the buy/sell zones you calculate and provide are safety areas, wherein given that the system's signals (5m juice, 15m cog, stopreversal arrow) line up and the price is within the range of the buy or sell zone for the day, then a trade position is established.

Also due to the recent low juice volume, according my charts there hasn't been a valid setup for EUR/USD since August 31, is this corect?

Thanks again, your help is much appreciated!

merci

Hi

Please see this chart.

Kaveh

Files:

hmmm

Hi Kaveh,

Must be the servers data feed, as my charts never showed that spike. See attached please. Thanks!

Files:
kaveh_1.jpg  76 kb

kaveh:
Hi Guys

today ZONE

BUY ZONE=1.2800-10

SELL ZONE=1.2880-90

Kaveh

Hello kave, are the buy and sell zones the same for today so far?

Thanks

d_thorpey

Hi Kaveh, a very interesting system, I have everything set up, when do u plan to be in the room?

Thanks

d_thorpey:
Hello kave, are the buy and sell zones the same for today so far?

Thanks

d_thorpey

Hi

buyzone=1.2800-10

sellzone=1.2880-90

same from sunday.

Kaveh

Hi Kaveh,

do you use an indicator to determine the buy and sell zone?

bye

felix

Reason: