Reversal Trading System - page 26

Kaveh’s Stop Reversal System

This is a highly discretionary trading method presented by Kaveh, who I thank for this contribution.

It consists of the following indicators:

a) The Camarilla dt7, a very nice multi-purpose indicator with extensive charting information. The info for this indicator is so extensive that I won’t pretend to explain it in these few paragraphs. Kaveh has offered info on post 170 of this thread. (by Babarmughal)

Camarilla is to be used on a 15 minute chart.

b) The Stop Reversal Indicator, this indicator shows arrows indicating the direction of the trade.

c) MTF Juice on 5 minute Time Frame. This is the entry indicator. Some folks enter at level 0.0007, I’ve seen others use 0.0005

The green vertical lines are the “Juice” of the above indicator. The red lines mean that you shouldn’t go in, its “Juice” is bad or negative. Same for below.

d) MTF Juice on 15 minute Time Frame. This is the exit indicator. Kaveh recommends you exit at level 0.0006

e) The Center of Gravity Indicator (COG) on a 15 Time Frame. This indicator ranges between 0.1815 to 0.1820

The way COG works: The green line will be under the red line to indicate a short, and the more it points toward the bottom of the range (0.1815), the better.

For a long the reverse holds true: The green line will be on top of the red one, and the more it points toward the top of the range (0.1820), the better.

From the above it stands to reason that the line to watch is the green line. The red line is just a reference line.

f) I-ParamonWorkTime, is the green background with the trading time recommended by Kaveh: 800 to 1200 CET, and 1400 to 1800 CET

g) Kaveh’s Safe Zones, not an indicator but very important. Please see info on Kaveh’s Safe Zones on post 245 of this thread, courtesy of Fet0r and Kiwigold

General Setup:

1) Reverse indicator showing direction

2) 5 and 15mins Juice indicator on 1min Time Frame chart

3) 15mins COG on 1min Time Frame chart

4) Trade Time: 8:00 to 12:00 CET and 14:00 to 18:00 CET

NOTE: For charting use Neiumex MT4 terminal only, available here: http://neuimex.com/

Entry Strategy:

BUY = Reverse up + COG (trend) up + Juice on 5min TF at 0.0007

Sell = Reverse down + COG (trend) down + Juice on 5min TF at 0.0007

Exit Strategies:

General Exit Strategy: Stop-loss one level of fib when you enter and exit when COG crosses and Juice indicator dies (as posted per Kaveh)

This is additional exit criteria you may use with any other exit method you choose:

a) You can plan on hitting the next Fibonacci level

b) When the 5 minute Juice drops below 0.0004, or the 15 minute drops to 0.0006

c) When COG has a crossover (directional change)

I want to thank all for helping expound the knowledge of Kaveh’s Stop Reversal System. Special thanks to Kiwigold , Fet0r, TaxiRan.

I would also like to encourage all to review and offer suggestions on how this post can be made more inclusive or better. Thanks!

Moneyline

NOTE: Attached you’ll find all the indicators and the template you see in the graphic above.

Files:

Dear Traders

Copy this file in to "meta trader\config" folder for forex server broker, then go to meta trader file menu and click on open new account. use this server as your broker server, then you can open a demo account via this broker and you can put this system on USD Index!

I'm sorry I haven't this broker web site!

Thanks,

Dani

Files:

dear trader

sample of usdx signal

Files:
usdx1m.gif  12 kb

16 June Chat room

16 June Chat Room

Tnx

Dani

moneyline:
Hi Folks, here is a template that includes all the indicators together with a trading time period that will show right on the chart. It looks like this:

Following is a zip archive with all the needed files. Just unzip it and follow the instructions included. BTW, if you don't need all the levels I put on the indicators, just remove the ones you don't like by adjusting the levels on each indicator's property box.

moneyline

ok this is my first time on this thread...

this looks ok except when the market isn't very trending or volitile. I see that it missed one of the calls right in the middle of the chart but it got everything on both sides of it. Can or has this been made into an EA?

Referencing the chart in post 252 using the system, we would only have 1 trade signal if I adhere to Kaveh's system, is that correct?

(1)

ENTRY Signal 1 [at start of I-ParamonWorkTime]:

Reversal Signal at start of I-ParamonWorkTime (means Long position)

5m MTF Juice at I_ParamonWorkTime is at/above 0.0007 (means Entry signal)

COG show green line is above red line and pointing upwards

With all three above met, means we can take the trade

EXIT SIGNAL 1:

Put a PROFIT TARGET at Fib F1

Exit whichever one comes first:

Exit when 5m MTF Juice is under 0.0004

Exit when 15m MTF Juice is under 0.0006 (disregard since it was never even above this level)

COG has a crossover

Should I ever use the Trend Reversal Signal to exit?

(2)

ENTRY Signal 2 [NONE]:

No trades since no confirmation from 5m MTF Juice never at/above 0.0007 to the future ever since our last EXIT Signal 1

et_phonehome_2:
Referencing the chart in post 252 using the system, we would only have 1 trade signal if I adhere to Kaveh's system, is that correct?

(1)

ENTRY Signal 1 [at start of I-ParamonWorkTime]:

Reversal Signal at start of I-ParamonWorkTime (means Long position)

5m MTF Juice at I_ParamonWorkTime is at/above 0.0007 (means Entry signal)

COG show green line is above red line and pointing upwards

With all three above met, means we can take the trade

EXIT SIGNAL 1:

Put a PROFIT TARGET at Fib F1

Exit whichever one comes first:

Exit when 5m MTF Juice is under 0.0004

Exit when 15m MTF Juice is under 0.0006 (disregard since it was never even above this level)

COG has a crossover

Should I ever use the Trend Reversal Signal to exit?

(2)

ENTRY Signal 2 [NONE]:

No trades since no confirmation from 5m MTF Juice never at/above 0.0007 to the future ever since our last EXIT Signal 1

Hi et_phonehome_2,

I wouldn't use the Trend Reversal indicator for exits because it appears to be much slower than either Juice or COG. I would say the best choice would be a combination of Juice 5 and 15 minute, perhaps COG too.

Another important item: The number of pairs you are dealing with and how familiar you are with their movements. I know many experienced traders that only deal with one currency pair. I know I would be hard put to deal with more than 2 pairs.

There is a general rhythm to currency movements and there's gold to be mined by just grabbing one or 2 pairs and becoming familiar with them.

moneyline

Fridays Chat

Friday's Chat in Text Formatt --

Thanks to payale who saved it --

I could not open the rft formatt in a readable formatt.

Trust this helps

Files:

Hi Kaveh,

As far as what I have understood from your system is to enter the market if the following conditions are true:

1-Stopreverse Arrow should appear

2-COG should be in the direction of arrow

3-Juice above 0.0007

4-Price should break H4 or L4 level

and then enter the market.....right

please correct me if I am wrong...

Thanks

Babar

Testing

Hello all,

Just read this hot baby forum last 2 days.

read, read again and again.

so i will test it and join the forum on monday 19/6

Hope can learn and get some pips too.

Thanks all.

*** i wonder how to setup the Neuimex ?? can anybody help? ***

I have register ... it

Reason: