RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 14

how my mind think on one million account .... i have it !!!!

all you put on your brain and in your mind you create it..

David

i start a new demo IBFX 1000 miniaccount

m30

default settings

only change accounts normal=1

but the EA dont put new order on 24 hours ?

muchas gracias

statements million firts day

I believe it would be helpful if everyone would post their settings at least once and then each time they change a setting even if they are only using the default settings.

It is possible to have a setting inadvertantly incorrect. Also posting our settings helps others on our team help David get on with tweaking this EA to perfection..... errr..... good enough. (did I actually say perfection?... see tag-line below)

N2

Good Idea. The best way to do it is just posting your SET file for each setup or each pair for that setup. Save time and trouble.

As for me, I am guilty of not tinkering with the default settings that much. Waiting to reformat my harddrive on my 2 nd PC and setting up different accounts on esoteric settings.

Anyways, here are the SET file for my testing.

Loading and saving preset files

For the ones who don't know yet how to manage preset files:

Found the contents of this document somewhere here. From Newdigital.

Explanation about using different types of files.

Can use it for preparing .SET files.

Regards,

nohills

Files:
filetypes.doc  28 kb

Personally I believe in keeping it simple for David (and the rest of us).

If you post your statements in compressed format then everyone including David has to take the time to download, decompress and open the files before being able to view it. I personally usually bypass compressed setting files unless it is one I am REALLY interested in

I also believe there is some information that might not be apparent in a .set file and in posting a simple listing like below it is easy to point out certain thoughts/aspects without having to write seperate thoughts about them for instance, the timefrmae/magic or the GMT not being observed in my area below. There are things that a set will just not allow communication to the programmer.

These are just my personal observations, personally it does not really matter to me but if I was the programmer I would more or less appreciate the type of clean and easy to follow format below. My plan (so far) is to post this type of format each time I change a setting and then only post the DetailedSettings.htm's from then on until another EA setting has changed.

EUR ONLY

timeframe/magic: 15M/88, 30M/89 and 60M/90

Platform: velocity4x, 50,000k

TakeProfit=35.0

Lots=0.01

InitialStop=20.0

TrailingStop=10.0

mm=1

risk=1.0

AccountisNormal=0

MaxTrades=6

Pips=18

Multiplier=2.00000000

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=4

Fast_Period=5

Slow_Period=13

Shift=1

ReverseCondition=0

Aggressive_Mode=1

FromHourTrade=1930 (Im in GMT -07:00 NO DST OBSERVED)

ToHourTrade=12

EUR ONLY

timeframe/magic: 15M/88, 30M/89 and 60M/90

Platform: ALPARI, 25,000k

TakeProfit=35.0

Lots=0.01

InitialStop=20.0

TrailingStop=10.0

mm=0

risk=1.0

AccountisNormal=1

MaxTrades=6

Pips=18

Multiplier=2.0

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=4

Fast_Period=5

Slow_Period=13

Shift=1

ReverseCondition=0

Aggressive_Mode=1

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

N2

P.S. This is beginning to look pretty darn good!

sadaloma:
Good Idea. The best way to do it is just posting your SET file for each setup or each pair for that setup. Save time and trouble.

As for me, I am guilty of not tinkering with the default settings that much. Waiting to reformat my harddrive on my 2 nd PC and setting up different accounts on esoteric settings.

Anyways, here are the SET file for my testing.

Shaun,

I agree with N2. I hate WinRAR If your report size is to be too huge, can you please ZIP it with windoes build in compress folder? Anyway, good job for proposing upload SET file.

If you tend to format your hard drive, prepare Norton Ghost, backup your hard drive once everything is inorder. It can be Max 1 hour downtime when next time you facing problem on your computer(touch on wood). The backup and restore for Norton Ghost is extremely efficient and fast. Hope this help.

Regards

David

Need2bFree:
Personally I believe in keeping it simple for David (and the rest of us).

If you post your statements in compressed format then everyone including David has to take the time to download, decompress and open the files before being able to view it. I personally usually bypass compressed setting files unless it is one I am REALLY interested in

I also believe there is some information that might not be apparent in a .set file and in posting a simple listing like below it is easy to point out certain thoughts/aspects without having to write seperate thoughts about them for instance, the timefrmae/magic or the GMT not being observed in my area below. There are things that a set will just not allow communication to the programmer.

These are just my personal observations, personally it does not really matter to me but if I was the programmer I would more or less appreciate the type of clean and easy to follow format below. My plan (so far) is to post this type of format each time I change a setting and then only post the DetailedSettings.htm's from then on until another EA setting has changed.

Need2bfree,

I understand there are pros and cons about compressing files but there is a limit of 5 files to be uploaded per post here on the forum. Some of us here have more then 1 setup.

I personally don't find it a hassle to click on the zip file> window pop up to download with a choice to "save as" or "open with" (zip program)> click on open with> winzip boots automatically and the files are ready to be click on.

It's true that writing manually the settings is much better and clearer but that is prone to human error (for ex: typing mistake) and people tend to be lazy to write all the details down. I have seen statement posted without any settings so many times in the forum and the tester just have some vague reference to his past settings 30 pages ago. Most of the time the thread is filled with statements and the settings are burried somewhere, in some dark corner.

The best is to include the SET file AND write down all the settings that were changed. It would be great if the SET file are always attached everytime the statements are posted or have a reference to your old post where it was previously attached to.

I also would like to propose to testers to rename your statements with date,numbers etc... It will make your life less confusing and easier for everybody too. Up to you guys.

David,

Ghost is for sissies, I use acronis - Powerquest imagedrive use to be my favorite but unfortunately symantec bought it and it became a bloatware.

Don't like winrar eh? and prefer it's uncle Winzip? no problemo, here are the updated statements (with my new style to name them) in Winzip format.

Cheers,

Sada

Good job

sadaloma:
Need2bfree,

I understand there are pros and cons about compressing files but there is a limit of 5 files to be uploaded per post here on the forum. Some of us here have more then 1 setup.

I personally don't find it a hassle to click on the zip file> window pop up to download with a choice to "save as" or "open with" (zip program)> click on open with> winzip boots automatically and the files are ready to be click on.

It's true that writing manually the settings is much better and clearer but that is prone to human error (for ex: typing mistake) and people tend to be lazy to write all the details down. I have seen statement posted without any settings so many times in the forum and the tester just have some vague reference to his past settings 30 pages ago. Most of the time the thread is filled with statements and the settings are burried somewhere, in some dark corner.

The best is to include the SET file AND write down all the settings that were changed. It would be great if the SET file are always attached everytime the statements are posted or have a reference to your old post where it was previously attached to.

I also would like to propose to testers to rename your statements with date,numbers etc... It will make your life less confusing and easier for everybody too. Up to you guys.

David,

Ghost is for sissies, I use acronis - Powerquest imagedrive use to be my favorite but unfortunately symantec bought it and it became a bloatware.

Don't like winrar eh? and prefer it's uncle Winzip? no problemo, here are the updated statements (with my new style to name them) in Winzip format.

Cheers,

Sada

Shaun,

Thank you for your effort. Its now more viewer friendly. Click, download, open zip folder, view With date and detail on file name. Great report.

Regards

David

i have 6 levels on 1 demo

first

eurusd sell 1.3452

good test

RB26DETT Results

Results for the week starting 4/10/07 demo om IBFX $1000, All on M30 Timeframe, default settings except aggression = true and risk = 1, stoploss = 25.

tools

Reason: