SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert - page 19

It should be programmed.

It may be programmed in the same way as Step EAs versions for IBFX broker for example.

I asked already to do it.

Thanks for reporting.

I think vers.1.21 has a bug with trailing stop. It put the S/L but when it bounced back to it, it doesn't close the trade.

I using 0.1 lots and 4 and 5 digit brokers.

BTW: what is "InitialStop" for?

Where can i finde settings explanations for this EA?

thanks

There are 3 versions of this EA:

1.22 (fixed)

I am still using the first 1.21 version and TrailingStop = false in my settings (the EA with the settings were posted on this thread).

As to the settings so look at this currect thread, or go to this public thread because first version of this EA was created there https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173441

newdigital:
There are 3 versions of this EA:

1.22 (fixed)

I am still using the first 1.21 version and TrailingStop = false in my settings (the EA with the settings were posted on this thread).

As to the settings so look at this currect thread, or go to this public thread because first version of this EA was created there https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173441

ok thanks, will check it out.

2nd request for micro lot trades

alpine4133:
Can you change the settings so that SBS will trade micro lots? I set it to .02 and .04 and either way it trades .10 lots.
newdigital:
It should be programmed.

It may be programmed in the same way as Step EAs versions for IBFX broker for example.

I asked already to do it.

Thanks for reporting.

Greetings newdigital and igorad . . .

I would like to repeat the request from alpine4133 to programe this ea to trade micro lots (0.01).

Can we prevail on igorad or another programmer to do this? Newdigital, too many times I see ea's created here (and thank you coders for this) then abandon the thread, leaving you to answer all questions.

Donating your time and work to tsd is noble, leaving us all to figure out what you mean is not. I don't mean for this to come off harsh. I have the greatest respect for those of you who can do what I cannot, but I suspect that there are many frustrated people here trying to figure out how to use what you create.

This is a great ea, can we get some help with it?

I attached this SBS 1.23 version to the charts yesterday (on Sunday). It opened 4 pending orders and the orders were executed already. See image.

I am using Igorad's settings but I change the settings concerning the time to open pending orders as I am using GMT+3 broker. My settings are attached (EAs with default settings). Change the time in the settings concerning to your broker: if I have 8 am in the settings but your broker is on GMT+2 so you should put 7 am.

This settings and 1.23 version is aggressive one concerning the trades so will see about performance. I start testing this 1.23 officially.

As to error some people got so I think that it may be bug in trailing stop coding in this EA. But, anyway, I am not using trailing stop so it may be the decision.

Files:

I've made small changes in the code of SBS:

- tracert excluded, because of Visual Mode works good.

- TakeProfit added

- TimeZone renamed on TimeShift

- InitialStop excluded, because you can change StopLoss through StopPercent

(if StopPercent = 0 then OrderStopLoss = 0)

I've tried on demo and it works good.

Moreover I've optimized EA for 2006.01.01...2007.01.01 (GBP H1, MQ Server GMT+2). Try to test for this year.

Some more info concerning TimeShift( or old TimeZone).

I think that this parameter should be optimizied for each pair. Also it should be close to time of opening of trading sessions (London, New York and so on).

The best timeframe for this EA is H1 or less.

New version of this EA.

Use this EAs with default settings (alpari broker only - for other broker please change the time in the settings).

Hi tk748,

I am not a coder but I looked at this EA and I think I fixed it.

Please find micro lot versions for

and

Just go to this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 and go to the link/version selected. All the posts were updated with mini versions.

Reason: