SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert - page 24

SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert EA.

Metatrader's statement for all the pairs:

It is weekly updated visual (forward trading) statement for USDJPY, H1 timeframe:

And it is for all 4 pairs all together:

------------

Some comments:

It is EA based on breakout. It is breakout system. But as any breakout tool - this EA can not be used all the time all day and night: it can be used sometimes - when the market is volatile. And the settings should be changed - I am using the settings which I created many years ago.

By the way - it is profitable.

Files:

It is weekly updated visual (forward trading) statement for USDJPY, H1 timeframe:

------------

Some comments:

It is EA based on breakout. It is breakout system. But as any breakout tool - this EA can not be used all the time all day and night: it can be used sometimes - when the market is volatile. And the settings should be changed - I am using the settings which I created many years ago.

Files:
sbs.gif  6 kb
sbs.htm  146 kb

and for EURUSD:

------------

Some comments:

and for EURUSD:

------------

Some comments:

It is the metatrader where this EA is traded:

Files:

and for EURUSD:

------------

Some comments:

and for EURUSD:

------------

Some comments:

Files:

and for EURUSD:

------------

Some comments:

and for EURUSD:

------------

Some comments:

and for EURUSD:

------------

Some comments:

Reason: