SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert - page 15

pjo:
Which text log are you mentioning ?

Expert tab or Trade tab log ?

As I wrote before

In the Feb 19 Expert tab log

17:53:42 SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.23_gbpusd GBPUSD,H1: open #6654092 sell stop 0.40 GBPUSD at 1.9460 sl: 1.9631 ok

And in tghe History and Trade tab it is

Feb 20 10:30 at 1.9460.

Why there is a difference in time and date ?

The log file not the tab. Look your log file.

Linuxser:
The log file not the tab. Look your log file.

When you say "not the tab" does this mean not the log file accessed from the tab ?

Or which log file. There are many log files in MT4.

pjo:
Which text log are you mentioning ?

Expert tab or Trade tab log ?

As I wrote before

In the Feb 19 Expert tab log

17:53:42 SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.23_gbpusd GBPUSD,H1: open #6654092 sell stop 0.40 GBPUSD at 1.9460 sl: 1.9631 ok

And in tghe History and Trade tab it is

Feb 20 10:30 at 1.9460.

Why there is a difference in time and date ?

One is broker's time and the other one - your local time.

Look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

It is broker time in detailed statement.

I am using indicator from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175806

It is broker time (Metatrader server's time):

And opened the order now:

And close the order. And it is in detailed statement as broker time (my local time is different):

Files:

newdigital:
One is broker's time and the other one - your local time. Look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Broker time is GMT+1 and local time here is GMT+9.

In the detailed statement it is Feb 20 10:30 and in the log of Expert tab.

This is local time.

it is Feb 20

This should be Feb 21 18:30.

and there is a big error in either one.

--------------------correctiion time diffrnce calculation

GMT+1 Feb 20 10:30 is

GMT+9 Feb 20 18:30

as opposed to Feb 20 17:53 as in the Expert log.

Thanks Newdigital,

I will put this clock at once.

pjo

Sorry for my previous explanation. I was wrong alittle and It was not so clear. Then, after read the thread suggested by Newdigital I remembered how MT4 manages this things.

In first picture with Trade tabs activated we could see MT4 uses server time. Compare with Market Watch window which is server time.

In second picture with Experts tabs activated we could see MT4 uses local tab because is our events tab.

Files:
realtime.jpg  308 kb
reallocal.jpg  311 kb

Linuxuser, Thanks for clarification and i totally agree what you have shown because it is exactly same as here.

But this does not solve the problem why the time was incorrect as I described before.

pjo

pjo:
Linuxuser, Thanks for clarification and i totally agree what you have shown because it is exactly same as here.

But this does not solve the problem why the time was incorrect as I described before.

pjo

Sometimes we cant answer all questions and sometimes it's better to wait that the error becomes repetitive to be sure there is some error.

As we see above:

Trade Tab and Experts tab could not have same time unless your computer is set to the same time as MT Server.

So, maybe we need to wait to some error appears again to be sure there is no external factor and then we could make some research.

If the error/difference appears again take a couple of screen shoot.

Even though the screen shot is taken, there is no more information available as I described in text, but here is the screen shot of the Feb 20 10:30 order.

In the detailed statement it is 2008.02.20 10:30 as expected.

This is from Expert log Feb 20 17:53:42 SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.23_gbpusd GBPUSD,H1: open #6654092 sell stop 0.40 GBPUSD at 1.9460 sl: 1.9631 ok.

So there is about 37 minutes error here.

Files:
Reason: