20 pips system - page 2

I have instruction about this system (it is manual trading system) but in Russian.

hi newdigital

thanks for sharing the system.ut seems very simple and safe system.if it is possible for u would post the instruction of the system.maybe we would be able to translate it to english.

also i attached the ea on m chart(today not as u said ON THE TIME)the ea just plotted 3line on my chart.did i right?

thenks

mimi

mimi:
hi newdigital

thanks for sharing the system.ut seems very simple and safe system.if it is possible for u would post the instruction of the system.maybe we would be able to translate it to english.

also i attached the ea on m chart(today not as u said ON THE TIME)the ea just plotted 3line on my chart.did i right?

thenks

mimi

ooops!!!

when i was writing my last comment u did it!!

thanks a million newdigital

mimi

I translated this EA in English language.

So please use this attached version and you will have alert in english (and you will know what those 3 lines are).

This EA should be used on M5, M15, M30 or H1 timeframe only (it was written in the code in Russian).

Files:
20prexp.mql  2 kb

Red line is stop order.

For example:

EURUSD, M30, I got alert - Possible buy stop order at the price 1.284. It is red line. As i understand the next line is our 20 pips.

And please find english translation for MT4 version.

Files:
20prexp-3.mq4  8 kb
12.gif  42 kb

newdigital:
Red line is stop order.

For example:

EURUSD, M30, I got alert - Possible buy stop order at the price 1.284. It is red line. As i understand the next line is our 20 pips.

Hi Newdigital, what does it mean by buy stop at price 1.2840, in my case I had better price lower then buy stop, should I buy at 1.2840 or can enter lower price?

Also in previous post you said it should be turn on daily chart at 9 GMT, but in recect post mentioned for M15, M30 and H1, which TF should be tested

Thanks

And this version for MT4 is trading.

It is not giving any alert as previous one.

Only we need to attach this EA to the chart exact at the time (00:00 GMT + 2 or 3 or exact 00:00 in case of IBFX, or 21:00 may be).

Timeframe is from M5 to H1.

Do not forget to place a-TLE_v.1.6 file to /include folder before compiling EA (do not compile a-TLE_v.1.6 file and un'zip it before).

Files:
13.gif  42 kb

laserjet:
Hi Newdigital, what does it mean by buy stop at price 1.2840, in my case I had better price lower then buy stop, should I buy at 1.2840 or can enter lower price?

Also in previous post you said it should be turn on daily chart at 9 GMT, but in recect post mentioned for M15, M30 and H1, which TF should be tested

Thanks

It is pending order. See the image.

As to timeframe so I just translated. It should be from M5 till H1. Not D1.

Time.

Yes it was mentioned in the manual that 9pm. But Tartan (author) mentioned that 9 pm GMT is 00:00 in Moscow. So I don't know.

As I know he use 9 pm but I am affraid that he confused with the time because he used 9 pm Moscow time (he said it) and he is not living in Moscow of course (which is 6 pm GMT).

So I don't know.

They confused with the time.

Anyway it was mentioned in the manual that we should use 9 pm.

Files:
14.gif  30 kb

Hi

Why is it (the latest version) not placing any pending orders like the old version was...??

Thanks

Babar

Cant we just turn the time filter OFF

Thanks

Babar

Reason: