EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI - page 11

ServerUang:
Hi profitmonitor, My HA EA still under development, because I must give filter on ranging condition. This EA is very good in trending market. But in ranging market this ea open and close very often.

Hello ServerUang

Might be that ADX > 20/25 indicator ravels ranging and trending markets for "absolute programming" on 1 min and 5 min charts?..., so the market entrance could be only when ADX over 20/25 or s.th. like that?

HAS Stop Loss EA

HAS Stop Loss EA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have a stop loss EA based on the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indie or one based on the T3 indie?

If so can you share it please? Thanks.

Steve

Hi Steve.

Try to use ATR Trailing stop to HAS Stop Loss EA.

Files:

newdigital:
I moved your post to the thread with few EA based on Heiken Ashi indicator.

Could you provide a link to this thread please? When I click on the tags at the bottom of the page it keeps returning me to this thread.

Thanks

It is this thread. This one where we are here.

heiken ashi trailing stop

hi forum,

can anyone program a trailing stop which is based on heiken ashi?

in a long position the stop should be automatically placed at the previous bars' heiken ashi-low - some "safety pips".

additionally in a short position the stop should be placed at the previous bars' heiken ashi-high + some "safety pips".

thanks guys!!!!

already found it

Please, share it...

Marbo:
already found it

Marbo, would you be willing to share your find? I, too, have been looking for this, and you are the first to claim it. Your generosity is MOST appreciated.

Thank you.

Has EA

On the picture, near the far left where the moving averages just cross there is a group of boxes straight up and down that is all blue, that would have been entry point, and the take profit would have been when all the red boxes lined up. As for time frames, I like from 1 minute to 30 minute. I noticed that these timeframes is the true short term swings we see daily, therefore we will cath maybe sevral hundred pips on these time alone.

Heiken Ashi, AO & AC strategy EA

Hello,

could somebody to code EA by this strategy:

Time frame: 1h

Indicators: Heiken Ashi, AO, AC, Alligator

Buy:

price is under Alligator, Heiken ashi first candle become white, AO and AC are greens. And this condition is valid only for first Heiken ashi candle all others are ignored.

Sell: conversely.

Files:
heiken.jpg  160 kb

How do I used Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator in my EA?

I want to know how to define if there is a blue color or red color on a heiken candle. Sometimes there are both colors on one candle.

How do I code my EA to figure out whether a heiken candle is blue, or red or has both colors in it?

Or are there calculations I can use to determine the type of candle it is, instead of going by color?

Reason: