Which Ema Cross Is Best For 1 Hour Charts

Hi all EMA cross experts- can anybody advise me- best EMA cross for 1 hours charts - yours opinions or knowledges ?

thx

5 min chart based ma cross arrows

brainjt:
Hi all EMA cross experts- can anybody advise me- best EMA cross for 1 hours charts - yours opinions or knowledges ? thx

Of all the currency pairs gbp/jpy most volatile, but here

is ma cross working, in only 5 min chart!

You have to find it yourself

Files:

brainjt:
Hi all EMA cross experts- can anybody advise me- best EMA cross for 1 hours charts - yours opinions or knowledges ? thx

Have you tried Firedave's excellent Universal MA EA? I know he and many more others put a lot of time into putting it together. It's easily the best MA EA around.

If you are looking for ema crossings for becoming a succesful trader ,it is the wrong strategy

If you were crossing a crossing and u got the information late u get run down,equally late crosses burn accounts

tHAT IS WHY HE CALLS HIMSELF fIRE DE dAVE cause it can burn with fire

El cID

hi

for me EMA 5 and EMA 8 works ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

u can try ema 19 and ema100 to tf1H , sell when ema19 cross and up , buy when ema90 e

u can try ema 19 and ema100 to tf1H , sell when ema19 =>ema100 , buy when ema19 under ema 100, normally when ema19=>ema100, chart stay at a low price .. it very easy to take 10-30 pips , u can add rsi filter (holly grail)

brainjt - Try posting in the Universal MA thread. From what you suggest you need MA x-over with another MA x-over as confirmation. As far as i know, Universal MA can utilise 3 MA's at any time but if you explain your strategy on the Universal MA thread then someone will most likely code it if it's viable.

Question

best cross ema ?

I am currently using EMA 5, EMA 9 and EMA 14, when i see that EMA 5 cross all EMA then i go on that way with strong.

Been using ma cross, want to know how i can earn using ema. I want my skills in ema reading to be enhanced. Hope evryone can assist me

Reason: