Universal MA Cross EA - page 124

Can anyone modify this attached  martingale version of universal cross ma  EA to include the following parameter:-

Maximum lot size - 1- 4 lots

i . e the EA SHOULD STOP MULTIPLYING LOTS AFTER REACHING THE MAXIMUM LOT SIZE  AND SHOULD COME BACK TO THE ORIGINAL LOT SIZE

Hi

Can someone explain me parameters of the trailing stop and breakeven?

I have search in all pages, with google codersguru trailingstop and don't find (only TrailingStopType).

I don't understand tsp4 and ts4 

What is type? 

I have put the ea that I study, is it the latest?

Thanks in advance 

extremfx:

Hi

Can someone explain me parameters of the trailing stop and breakeven?

I have search in all pages, with google codersguru trailingstop and don't find (only TrailingStopType).

I don't understand tsp4 and ts4 

What is type? 

I have put the ea that I study, is it the latest?

Thanks in advance 

tsp4 and ts3 are for break even

Can anyone help please? This is a wonderful EA but a writable comments box is missing in the Settings. Thank you so much!

Hello everyone! I hope that sometimes someone looks in this tread and mladen, mrtools or another has interest and can help. The whole time was only once asked if the EA also works with Renko.
I tested it and I say yes. It even looks good with small Renko box sizes as the attached two chart shows.

With a modification (which you can also use well with candle charts) it will probably go even better. The third picture explains it and I hope someone can help: There should be a maximum distance between the price (close the first green or red box above / below the fast MA) and the second (slow) or third MA; Considering the other settings (Min and MaxCrossDistance, Min and MaxDistanceBarsBack). I call this distance DPMA.

If the distance ist greater: no trade and if it is  smaller or equal: open trade.

The idea is: the closer the price to the MA, the greater the probability of a positive trade.

My thought for the settings in the EA:

- DPMA slow: true/false

- DPMA third: true/false

- max.Value DPMA: (the max. number of points); 0=disable 

wow this thread still alive, glad to know that :)

Can anyone help  me please/     pl  add  trailing  step to attached  EA.[  ie Every  step price movement , the stoploss should move step  by  step]

Hi,

Can someone modify this to exit when the Fast MA "turns" (i.e. if number is successively lower on 2 bar or vice versa).

For example if current 50 SMA 1.0430 then next SMA is 1.0429 and following one is also below 1.0430, the robot will automatically cut a long trade and vice versa for a short trade.

Please help, thanks.

firedave:
wow this thread still alive, glad to know that :)
Hi firedave, 

Really like this Expert Advisor which you have created as.it gives sufficient flexibility dor different market conditions. However I have a small request, would you be able to tweak the exit settings? 

I'm thinking of exiting the trade once the FastMA "turns" (i.e
New bar < Previous bar, and vice versa). Can this be done easily?

Sorry I'm unfamiliar with coding but this is just based on my observation. 

Would you be able to amend it? I'm using version 7.2 but changing the latest version works for me as well. Thank you. 

Hello,

Can you help me, please?
I downloaded the original version of the 1st post but I get errors when trying to compile the mq4 file!

I get 5 errors and 20 warnings when compiling for ex4!

Can you help, please?

I have 5 digit ECN account

Thank you! 

Reason: