Universal MA Cross EA - page 101

I have used it on balance of $100 successfully, as well as smallest lot size.

Sometimes latency can be a problem as well as a requote. and we can not do much about these.

Good luck with your testing..!!

Thanks for the good work you guys are doing here not evry one can be that free to do it. Pls can any one do this for me.

1. EMA CROSSOVER-
  2. SETTING: FASTER EMA 4, SLOWER EMA 5.

3. EMA 75

only buy when using ema 4 and 5 when price is above the expo moving average 75. Only sell using the ema 4 and 5 when price is below the ema 75

Also pls make it to use pending order. I mean when there is a cross place a sellstop below the candle low where ema 4 and 5 crossed. Also make the stoploss to be the high of the candle. The reverse for buy.

Delete pending oder after 8 candle if not activated.

If one pending order occur and another occur when the first has not been activated in the same pair , delete the first one.

STOPLOSS: PLACE A STOPLOSS AT THE HIGH OF THE CANDLE WHERE EMA CROSSED OVER for sell. NOTE: stoploss range: ANY CANDLE HIGH THAT IS MORE 40 PIPS or as specified by the user FROM the pending order should be ignore. The reason for this is that some time a very volatile candle can make the ema to crossover and that will make the stop to be very high.

Take profit: it should be done in a way that I can choose to make it 1 ratio 1 or 1 ratio 3 of the stoploss

Move stop to 2 pips after break even when price move 50 % in profit of the stoploss. So that every trade that will not reach take profit can be in green pips.

Hi,

i have an EA like that

Hope you all Like that......

xpmaea.ex4

Files:
xpmaea.ex4  11 kb

ccd:
Hi,

i have an EA like that

Hope you all Like that......

xpmaea.ex4

let me see what is in side but thanks any way

thank you ccd but it does not met the requirement that i want in the ea i posted for. pls can someone help. thanks for your concern

Hey!

Is there anyway to add a "DEMA" indicator to this EA? Or if there already is one, could someone be so kind as to link it to me?

Thanks,

Axel

BlackCoq:
Hey!

Is there anyway to add a "DEMA" indicator to this EA? Or if there already is one, could someone be so kind as to link it to me?

Thanks,

Axel

Open the expert and you will see where to insert the indicator(s) that you require.

Blaiserboy:
Open the expert and you will see where to insert the indicator(s) that you require.
mrtools:
Hey Axel, Added an option to use DEMA you will need the version of dema I'm posting for the EA to work. Did a couple of short quick back tests only, and the EA seems to be working with this setup.

Thank you so much - both of you!

{ "results": [ {"date":"1141778721","module":"mql5.com.en.forum","id":"3_45336","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/45336","author_name":"Forex Trader","author_login":"Forextrader","title":"MT4 Email Alert Program Blocked by Zone Alarm Free Firewall"},"text":"Hello, I have my MT4 liveupdate loader and my charts working great while Zone Alarm Free Firewall is running but when I try and send a test email alert to my text messaging on my cell phone using MT4 Email test, Zone Alarm is blocking the text message. Unfortunately, the free version of Zone Alarm is not telling me which program is requesting access to the Internet. I have set all Inbound and Outbound Trusted and Internet Zones to Allow in Zone Alarm for the MT4 terminal.exe program with no success. As soon as Zone Alarm is turned off, the MT4 messages are sent to my cell phone perfectly. Perhaps MT4 is launching a special program for sending email which I also need to designate in Zone Alarm for outbound access. It seems unusual that Zone Alarm tells me MT4 charts wants access to my computer, then asks me will I allow it, but when MT4 sends an email, Zone Alarm is not prompting me to allow a specific program outbound access. Does anyone know how to get Email Alerts to go through..."}, {"date":"1589659134","module":"mql5.com.en.forum","id":"3_259003_16405342","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/259003/16405342#comment_16405342","author_name":"davidabgeorge","author_login":"davidabgeorge","title":"MQL5.community: authorization failed"},"text":"I am having the same problem that has been reported here earlier. I am running a Windows VPS with MT4 and I cannot log into the MQL5 Community. I have disabled all the IP Link settings in the MQL5 web site, I have disabled the firewall on the VPS and there is just no way that I can get my MT4 to log into MQL5 so that I can access my indicator purchases. I have been through every resolution I can find on this forum and nothing seems to work for me. Any ideas would be most welcome. I am trying to do this over a week-end but as I understand, this should not prevent MT4 from being able to access MQL5 website."}, {"date":"1560776834","module":"mql5.com.en.forum","id":"3_315913_12093326","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/315913/12093326#comment_12093326","author_name":"drayzen","author_login":"drayzen","title":"Sending Email Login Failed","avatar60x60":"https://c.mql5.com/avatar/2019/3/5C88A332-A082.png"},"text":"This is what I'm trying to do. I already have a trade copier EA that I want to be able to use this function so it can send me an email if there is an error, but I can't even get the MT4 email Test function to work it just keeps giving errors about not being able to log in to the email server even though all of my setting are correct. I tried disabling the firewall but it still didn't work. Also tried diagnosing it with TCPView. Not sure how this junk piece of software expects to connect if it never send out any data (Port 465). "} ], "error":"ok" }
Files:

zigflip:
is the most recent version updated to the attachment in the original post? - i got one named MaCross v1.5 but the added alert seems coded the wrong way around, but has serpentsnoir update from 2010, hmm, anyone help please.

zigflip

From the code it seems to be OK

Can you explain more what exactly is happening?

Reason: