Very Simple System on 15min Time frame

Hello Guys, i have been a visitor of these forums for a long time now. However, this is my first post. I am sharing a very simple trading system that I use. Its very simple but very powerful. The files are attached (for MetaTrader4).

Files attached are:

(Keep these two files in the experts\indicators\):

SlopeDanny

Parabolic SAR Alert

(Keep this file in the template section):

Simplesystem1.tpl

Long Entry = When the slope indicator turns blue and the SAR dots are in agreement.

Short Entry = When the slope indicator turns yellow and the SAR dots are in agreement.

Exit = When the slope indicator changes color again.

Also, keep an eye on the ADX indicator. ADX should be above 23-25.

I stay away from news announcements. I try to target 10 - 15 pips at a time depending on market conditions.

Please let me know how it works out for you. I use this on the 15 min time frame only.

Have Fun !

Danny

Miami, FL

USA

"Also, keep an eye on the ADX indicator. ADX should be above 23-25."

Hi DannyJust out of curiosity, when you mention the ADX should be above 23-25, is this for both shorts and longs? I am not familiar with the ADX indicator as of yet - still a newbie.

Thanks

Thank you Danny, I'm Asif, I often use k7420 on forums.

Danny your ADX indicator need some explanation.

And what market opening time do you trade this method?

*EDIT*

What Pairs do you trade with this system?

HBSA:
"Also, keep an eye on the ADX indicator. ADX should be above 23-25."

Hi DannyJust out of curiosity, when you mention the ADX should be above 23-25, is this for both shorts and longs? I am not familiar with the ADX indicator as of yet - still a newbie.Thanks

The ADX above 23-25 is both for shorts or longs. The ADX indicator is a very good indicator. It tells you how strong the trend is. When the ADX dives below 23 - 25 the trend is very week. I hope this helps. You can read more on the ADX indicator buy doing a search. The ADX line to watch is the GOLD color line in my template which is also the thicker line.

K7420:
Thank you Danny, I'm Asif, I often use k7420 on forums.Danny your ADX indicator need some explanation. And what market opening time do you trade this method?
*EDIT*
What Pairs do you trade with this system?

I mostly trade EUR/US and EUR/JPY with this sytem. Keep in mind this works BEST at 15 min time frame. My normal trading hours are from Midnight - 6:30AM (Eastern Standard Time). I explained the ADX indicator a little to the other user rite above. You can search for more on ADX through google. Thanks and good luck trading !

Thank you, this is indeed a good system if you take 2 trades per day and don't force too much on it.

I added Simplesystem1.tpl but i can not find it in template ?

mohamed1973:
I added Simplesystem1.tpl but i can not find it in template ?

Hi there, did you save the .tpl file to your template folder? if so it should be there.... hope this helps. Thanks

Hi

i saved there but i can not find it

hi, its impossible...you must be doing something wrong. I just downloaded the file in two other computers of mine and its working fine. You should try again or ask a local friend to help you at your end. Thanks...

I tried using it on a 30 min frame and won around 60 pips.

Good job on the system

Reason: