Forex Freeway - page 17

I used freeway with MM lines prior to NFP today and longed cable and euro 3x each at around -1/8 and 0/8 with 20 pip initial SL and targetting the median 4/8 with a 15 pip trailing stop in MT.

All 6 trades made + for a total of 81 pips.

I will continue playing this way on monday.

Hi

I am rting to undertand this thread. if some one can paste here rule to enter trade with screen shot if will a greate help to undertand thsi system.

Hi

I am rting to undertand this thread. if some one can paste here rule to enter trade with screen shot if will a greate help to undertand thsi system.

I think until now everyone is using freeway a little different.

But Daniel seems to be on something nice here.

Freeway is giving us the direction.

e.g. Daniel trades only into the direction of the 4hr lane.

MM gives us a defined trading range.

It is as easy as

a) when 4hrs lane is green, you wait for the price to come down to the bottom of MM line range. And at MM lines 0/8 | -1/8 | -2/8 you buy

b) when 4hrs lane is red, you wait for the price to come up to the top of MM line range. And at MM lines 8/8 | +1/8 | +2/8 you sell

The median theory says that price is always oscillating around a median line and is always coming back to it. MM line 4/8 is the median line of the range it is defining and it makes good targets I think.

Now apply some money management and you might have something that works. This worked nicely on friday morning on 5 min with a 15 pip trailing stop because we were in a nice range prior to NFP. Lets see what next week brings

If you want an exmple on the charts setup usd/jpy over the weekend as the price is frozen.

All lanes are red and price bounced a few times from the 8/8 line at 112.50.

Hi

dans thsnks for your reply

i wnat to khow samll thing the A & b you mention should be lokked in chart which time frame.

I think that the best way to describe this method is: finding a trend (4h 50CCI),

and buying dips or selling rallies (depending on trend direction) using 5min Murray Math. You can't get better entries into a trend than this. Check out the screens a few posts back.

How have you been finding FF so far? Any observations worth noting?

made some good trades, some bad trades now im a bit under like -20-30 pips but its coz i traded against some rules ive been following.

-find trend (check the lanes most importantly the 4h)

- check the cci numbers if theyr too close to oversold/overbought then trade smaller and more careful

-check murray lines even if against the trend if the price is overextended to like -1 or -2 u can trade for a few pips but its not recommended.

-practice and slowly everybody can learn it. i know i am and its very effective

- i add a 5 rsi on the 5 min charts helps when taking a short term or longer term trade. more indicators signaling the better chances the trade will end up a winner.

hope this helps everybody. please feel free to correct me or add more to what i mentioned

lets kill some pips

Hi guys , i am using camarilla as confort , what do you thing ?

Files:
cad.gif  45 kb

That's a very good idea mate, good thinking! And also, it's great to see my indicator in use

Reason: