Can we add more %k,%d and slow moving indicator in the same window of stochastics oscillator

Can we get all these in the same window of stochastics oscillator. Please if you can help me developing this it can be really good. I took this one from a forum but it works really well.

It has been developed in mql4 only. Please if u can help me develop this.

stochastics:
k:20

d:10
slowing:20

another stochastics in the same window. this one is longer term.
k:50
d:10
slowing:20

3rd stochastics in the same window. this one is for entry.

k:5
d:3
slowing:3

first indication: what u need to do is first look at the 20 and the 50 and see what they are doing. this is not necessary but when the 20 is above the 50 then thats my first hint the trend is up
when the 20 is below the 50 then trend is down.
sometimes they are really close to each other which should make u cautious about taking trades.

second indication: you want the 20 to be crossed down with its signal line and the 50 to be doing the same. if both are crossed down with their signal lines then price is trending down and we look to sell.
vice versa for when they are crossed up.

taking trades: when the 20 and the 50 have crossed their signal lines down we look at the 5. we want the 5 to go into overbought if the trend is down. basically we are looking for a pullback. as soon as the 5 cross back down we enter. if a nice tiny little consolidation formed and 20 and 50 are trending down and nicely then enter at that even if the 5 didnt make it very high.

vice versa when the 20 and 50 are trending up
the examples will clear up everything and ill be posting a few after im done with this post but im gonna add some remarks and then attach the first image.

remarks:

- the cross of the 20 and 50 is not so reliable. like an MA cross it can be tricky. but its good to look at because it can keep u away from bad trades.

- when the 20 cross its signal line, look at how steep its going up or down and also look at the space between the main line and the signal. the bigger the space the better the trade will be. same with the slope the steeper it is the better. this is stuff that after a few live and posted examples u will learn to see for yourself and ull know when its nice and trendy and when its being naughty.

- the 5 doesnt have to pull back all the way into oversold or overbought area. wait for a consolidation of price or for stochs to cross then enter. in a strong trend u can easily see when price stalls before continuing.

- im awesome

- if i can think of anything else ill deff add.

- o yea.
perfect long trade:
20 cross the 50 up.
20 and 50 both crossed their signal line up and are slopped nicely
5 pulls back all the way into oversold while price is stalling and consolidating.

- also try adding a 9 ema and a 34 ema (i like the fibo numbers) and when ur about to take a trade check if the 9 crossed the 34 up if ur taking a long trade or down if its a short. this is really just extra confirmation. i dont personally use it unless im really really bored.

ok. u know feel free to add anything and i dont take all the credit but a bit of it for my variations.

ok first chart
the 20 is crossed up with the 50. they have both crossed their signal lines and are moving up nicely. the 5 didnt go all the way down but price consolidated. i would enter at the bar right after the one with the low. basically telling me price isnt going any lower. i wait for it to close then i enter. this is a bit discretionary but thats how i do things. i look for little confirmations. another one is that star looking bar with the low. it has a name the open is the same as the close and it shows indecision so thats another small confirmation..

Attached Images

try:

Files:
sto123.mq4  4 kb

DxdCn:

try:

Thanks man