Contest - page 8

newdigital:
I attached it.

I copied and ran this GridMACDI on the 4 majors last night. Interesting that the display on the graphs for the currencies show Total Profits = 'in the plus' for each currency, when my Profit from the trade platform show a continual minus amount growing on each trade for each currency. The display total for all currencies shows I should have $86.00 profit, when the platform says I have -$85.00. Is this the right version of this program that is running in the competition?? Slightly confused.

Dave <

iscuba11:
I copied and ran this GridMACDI on the 4 majors last night. Interesting that the display on the graphs for the currencies show Total Profits = 'in the plus' for each currency, when my Profit from the trade platform show a continual minus amount growing on each trade for each currency. The display total for all currencies shows I should have $86.00 profit, when the platform says I have -$85.00. Is this the right version of this program that is running in the competition?? Slightly confused.
Dave <

It is exact version which i am testing.

H1 timeframe.

Files:
gridmacd.mq4  8 kb

June contest statements.

June was not finished yet.

Hi NeewDigital, I've been trying to forward test both GridMACD and MAChannel EA (the EA winner from last two months) with result far below my expectation although I'm using the default setting / recommended setting and pair.

I like to suggest, is it possible for you to include all EA winner to your forward test like you did to Scalp_net, GoldWarrior, etc. ? Thank you very much in advance

firedave:
Hi NeewDigital, I've been trying to forward test both GridMACD and MAChannel EA (the EA winner from last two months) with result far below my expectation although I'm using the default setting / recommended setting and pair. I like to suggest, is it possible for you to include all EA winner to your forward test like you did to Scalp_net, GoldWarrior, etc. ? Thank you very much in advance

The problem is that I am restarting deposit back to 50,000 every month with contest trading.

And i am not doing it with elite section EAs.

So contest EAs should be tested separatedly if I want for them to be included in elite winners. Or we should have contest winners not for one month for example. For 3 month.

I am not restarting deposit back to initial size in elite EAs' testing.

And I am restarting it every month for contest EAs.

So it is the problem.

Nevermind, I figured this one out on my own...

news from June contest

One EA is in profit.

Other EAs are with losses.

And difficult to see Ciodersguru EAs as 3 of them are testing in 1 MetaTrader so may be 1 or 2 hisEAs are in profit as well.

Anyway all the final statements will be tomorrow.

Files:

Can we download the winning experts + settings now that the contest is over?

TNX ND

fx-programmer:
Can we download the winning experts + settings now that the contest is over? TNX ND

Usually i am waiting for 1 or two days after the results posted.

I think yes (if the authors have nothing against it).

Just 1 and two days.

Pricecross ea

Does the contest version of pricecross ea use Coderguru's profit and loss protector code?

Reason: