Contest - page 7

How to use PriceCross EA properly? Shoud i change the Magic number for each pair or it's will set automaticly? How to attach to chart, should i attach one by one for all pair or attaching just to one chart for all pair? and, does the EA is always lossing when we do backtest?

harryhid:
How to use PriceCross EA properly? Shoud i change the Magic number for each pair or it's will set automaticly? How to attach to chart, should i attach one by one for all pair or attaching just to one chart for all pair? and, does the EA is always lossing when we do backtest?

No.

Just attach EA to the H1 chart (EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPUSD). That's all. Magic number for PriceCross is 101090 for all the pairs.

I see the contest trades now.

It is the images from Igorad's contest MetaTrader and Pengie's contest MetaTrader.

newdigital:
No. Just attach EA to the H1 chart (EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPUSD). That's all. Magic number for PriceCross is 101090 for all the pairs.

Just the same question for GridMACD. I've attach at two pair euro/usd & usd/chf. I have perfect result for today trade on usd/chf but nothing order to place on euro/usd. Should i change the Magic?

harryhid:
Just the same question for GridMACD. I've attach at two pair euro/usd & usd/chf. I have perfect result for today trade on usd/chf but nothing order to place on euro/usd. Should i change the Magic?

As I know GridMACD is changing magic numbers automatically. All that you should do it just to attach EA to the H1 charts.

newdigital:
As I know GridMACD is changing magic numbers automatically. All that you should do it just to attach EA to the H1 charts.

Thank you

news from contest

Igorad's EA:

StepMAExpert_1.42.

M30 timeframe.

In profit now (if we will count open trades).

Files:
igoradea.htm  11 kb
igoradea.gif  5 kb

news from contest

It is the statement for Codersguru EAs.

Codersguru is using 3 new EA for June contest:

- modified version of PriceCross;

- modified version of MAChannel;

- USD Hunter.

H1 timeframe.

In profit now.

Files:

news from contest

GridMACD EA.

H1 timeframe.

EURUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.

In profit.

It is only EA which was posted in elite section (on this thread).

Files:
pengieea.htm  25 kb
pengieea.gif  6 kb

news from contest

My Scalp_net_v1.5.

M5 timeframe.

Default setings.

EURJPY, USDJPY, GBPUSD and EURUSD.

In profit.

Files:
Reason: