EA on remote servers ? - page 11

guy_ml:
hey there. i used your manual guide to deal with vpsland.com. i don't know the cause, but it kept on making problems, each time the support telling me i've corrupted some files and that my password needs to be reset.most probably it's something i did wrong, but ignorant as i am, i prefer a peace of mind on the tech part of things. thanks for replying and good luck!!

Ive been having the exact same problems with the desktop not allowing me to loggin to the server it telling me I have the wrong password or too many connections and it has been a headache I dont need! Ive given up with vpsland too many problems there and the shared ram makes it too slow also (on the times I have managed to loggin)

Autopilot:
Ive been having the exact same problems with the desktop not allowing me to loggin to the server it telling me I have the wrong password or too many connections and it has been a headache I dont need! Ive given up with vpsland too many problems there and the shared ram makes it too slow also (on the times I have managed to loggin)

hey there. just to let you know, i've opened another acount on eurovps. it's been active for a week, and i used the vps manual guide to install the mt4. up until now it's running prety smoothely, without any problems. it works prety fast as well.

vpsland sucks

my vpsland can't login for the MT4s, then i post "ticket" on the support.

Yet, after 9 hours , There is no any reply from their support!!

And I even can't login to the server.

guy_ml:
hey there. just to let you know, i've opened another acount on eurovps. it's been active for a week, and i used the vps manual guide to install the mt4. up until now it's running prety smoothely, without any problems. it works prety fast as well.

may I know which plan you are using ? and how many MT4 you opened?

I have an MT4 running with an EA. Apart from the slight delay when while interacting with your applications. This is caused by the speed of your internet connection. Other than that, it's transparent. I don't know if I'm allowed to put the link of the host of the VPS I'm renting. I hope this helps!

Hello

I am using CommercialNetworkServices and i am so happy with them

Great support and they propose a Trader server with the ability to rent famous EA

Been using them for 2 months. and i give them a thumb UP

Commercial Network Services

Chris

soul:
may I know which plan you are using ? and how many MT4 you opened?

i use the most basic windows vps plan. i am running 1 mt4. hope it helps

Ea On Live Account (vps)

Hello,

Can someone please explain how to run a EA on a (vps) server??

I have an EA I want to trade but I don't want to let my computer on 24 hours a day. . (I also wouldn't have to worry for losing power/internet connection)...

I know where I can get a vps server, but what do I do when I have one?

Thank you very much in advance.

Pagan

I am not good with english. so exseeuse me....

oops

I ment to put the messege on "tools" thread..

sorry.

It depends on the service really, most VPS services allow you to connect to the server via Remote Desktop which is a program that comes pre-installed with Windows XP and Windows Vista.

When you connect to your server account (via remote desktop) to your MT4 installation you will be able to view it and work with it as if you were working on your own desktop.

So you will be able to setup MT4 like you would on your own desktop but rather on the remote server instead.

I'm sure that when you register for any VPS service they will email you with instructions on what to do and or have email support.

Best of luck!

-dgv

Reason: