CCI Helper

Matfx wanted a multi-timeframe CCI indicator with adjustable periods. With this you'll have to adjust the periods manually in the array, you'll see where the comments are in the source code. Later I'll make another version with easier to adjust periods per timeframe.

Thanks nittany1!

It's nice being able to see the direction of all the time frames at a glance.

Hi Nittany1,

Sorry just saw your post. Thank you very much for coding this cci helper.

nittany1:
Matfx wanted a multi-timeframe CCI indicator with adjustable periods. With this you'll have to adjust the periods manually in the array, you'll see where the comments are in the source code. Later I'll make another version with easier to adjust periods per timeframe.

thank you.

Thanks nittany1, great job...

Ethan

No Problemo

thanks nitty,can u give some strategy how to entry position properly with this indicator?

nittany1:

OK, under what condition do you buy and sell that works consistently?? It is nice to see all the arrow directions, but what is the entry and exit strategy that works if you have one??

Dave

Thanks nittany for the indicator.

Hi friend,, could you add Time frame D1? please? 

could you send it to my email : <Deleted>

Reason: