Automated MACD Trader - page 7

babarmughal:
Hi Dave,

I have tried your ONEENTRYPERBAR statement...but it is still opening 2nd trade when the first trade is closed in the same bar...what I want EA to do is not to open any trade even if the current trade is closed on the Bar ....just one trade...can you please put that option in this....EA..

Here is the EA which modified (Oneentryperbar)...please have a look if its ok..

Thanks

Babar

Hi Babar, I will working on that. Until then

babarmughal:
Hi Dave,

I have tried your ONEENTRYPERBAR statement...but it is still opening 2nd trade when the first trade is closed in the same bar...what I want EA to do is not to open any trade even if the current trade is closed on the Bar ....just one trade...can you please put that option in this....EA..

Here is the EA which modified (Oneentryperbar)...please have a look if its ok..

Thanks

Babar

Hi Babar, here is the fixed version 2 (with additional CCI filter). By the way, you insert the OneEntryPerBar snipet on the wrong spot. Hope this help

Files:

but exactly in the crossing of the zero line of the MACD Hist, is not opening orders in 15 minutes chart

Maybe you could try to set ConfirmedOnEntry = false . Hope this help

firedave:
Maybe you could try to set ConfirmedOnEntry = false . Hope this help

hi dave,

check your inbox you have PM

Thanks

Babar

Hi Firedave,

I have tried to modify your expert in order to use the simple MACD and use the signal line for opening and close trades. Unfortunatelly I had no success; the modified EA doesn't open any trade. Please could you be so kind and look in to it? Thank you!

P.S. I'm attaching the modified EA and the MACD indicator.

Files:
macd1.rar  5 kb

Macd Ea

Browsing I find this old thread. Mayby was abandoned too quickly

I think MACD sample that comes with MT platforms can be a very good EA adding MM, SL and BE. Take a look

Reason: