OILFXPRO TRENDMASTER double macd EA freeversion - page 8

Version 0.06. Had removed SIGNAL on the MACD since its not in use.

Added feature as below:

- Only place buy order when both MACD is heading up(while it meet the trigger criteria).

- Added trade boundaries requested by matrixebiz. If you dont want the EA to limit, just put some rediculous figure(such as 999), it will trade as long as it hit the trigger.

Also added new indicator special for OilFX Dual MACD strategy. No more signal line for this indicator as its not in use. Original settings will be set to as below:

Original MACD1 settings = 12,18,15

Fast_MA=12

Slow_MA=18

Original MACD2 settings = 40,104,36

Fast_MA=40

Slow_MA=104

Bear in mind I have made those LEVELs default at 0.0007 and -0.0007. If you plot it on JPY pairs, you'll have to manually change them back to 0.07 and -0.07 instead. Or you wont be able to see the trigger line. This indicator has nothing to do with the EA, just for your visual aid.

Regards

David

Files:

Awesome I'll test next week.

I'll assume also that Direction is taken into consideration on Short trading as well?

Thank you

Hi matrixebiz

Can you list the exact settings you will be testing and on what charts/time frame?

Thank You,

Jeff

matrixebiz:
Awesome I'll test next week.

I'll assume also that Direction is taken into consideration on Short trading as well?

Thank you

@David, just wondering if you could change this EA to open the trades based on a specified Time rather than MACD.

Thanks

Hi Matrix

I think if David does that it changes the dynamics of the EA completely, possibly it would be better to rename it and start a new thread for a version that operates in that manner?

Cheers

Wayne

Reason: