SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 PIPS A WEEK (per currency) TRADING SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR EA !!! - page 13

Is anyone here actually forward testing the method before EA developement?

Winners, I am very thankfull that you share your method here.

But could you post also some results other than 600 pips per week per currency?

If you trade this manually, how do you trade it? And how long have you been profitable with it?

I am trying a forward test on 9 pairs now, with these settings:

Waiting for the signal bar to close.

SL: 30

TP: 50

Only interupt the trade when we get a reversal signal.

So it is a +50 or -30 result. Which means that 6 profitable trades pay for 10 expense trades and anything better is profit. In other words, you need a hit ratio of 40% to be profitable.

I am curious how all you guys jump on an EA before seeing any results in manual trading?

coyan:
Is this your indicator? (setting 10 -1.1 -2000)

Hi Coyan,

That is indeed the indicator but I think it doesn't matter realy. The author of this topic (Winner) pretends I never made my posting.

He could have said: iGoR, I went over some consolidation periods and this single indicator, the Stepmastoc histogram, does indeed a better job ...or...I checked some consolidation periods and I must say that in most of those periods the spoetnik method makes more profit.

But I think that for some authors it is more important to have a topic with lotts of postings and visitors then a real profitable system.

So we all drank a Ginn Fizz..

We all took a pis s

and everything stayed as it is...

iGoR

Come on people don't be stubborn. Igor makes a good point here and posted a constructive opinion how the system could be improved. Listen to opinions!

Best of luck!

Coyan,

Just change the settings in StepMa_Stoch_v1 as follows ?

PeriodWATR = 10

Kwatr = 1.1

HighLow = 2000

Anything under Levels ?

Thanks

AeonFX:
Coyan,

PeriodWATR = 10

Kwatr = 1.1

HighLow = 2000

Anything under Levels ?

Thanks

To Igor:

I thank you for your comments and will look forward to using StepMa_Stoch_v1

As it is, I haven't made any plans but to forward test with the best possible set of indicators I can use. If you are the same Igor from StrategyBuilderFX forum, then I'm familiar with your work and I respect it.

I already use StepMa_Stoch_v1 in a number of my charts because I think it's a very good indicator.

As to the quoted settings change above, should I do it to use StepMa_Stoch_v1 with this system? Please let me know.

Thanks!

moneyline

Can anyone give me an article on what StepMa_Stoch_v1 exactly is and what it does ?

TheWicker:
Can anyone give me an article on what StepMa_Stoch_v1 exactly is and what it does ?

Look in this forum in "experts advisor metatrader 4".

Coyan

AeonFX:
Coyan,

PeriodWATR = 10

Kwatr = 1.1

HighLow = 2000

Anything under Levels ?

Thanks

Read post number 115.

In 1H 10 1.1 2000

I understand that in 30 minutes people use 10, (1.4 - 1.6), 0

but i like to trade in 1 hour chart.

I test spoutnik ea yesterday, it's no bad, but i have some losses trades in demo.

Igor thinks that StepMa_Stoch is more profitable. We need to test that.

I post a stepstochcross EA here that i find in some forum.

I changed to 1 h with 10, 1.1, 2000, but i didn't test it yet.

I don't know if this Ea run ok.

Coyan

Coyan

Files:

Dan S:
I am curious how all you guys jump on an EA before seeing any results in manual trading?

No disrespect meant to Winners, but I think Dan's post above is one of the best posts I've ever seen on any of these trading forums.

Keris

Dan S:
Is anyone here actually forward testing the method before EA developement?

Winners, I am very thankfull that you share your method here.

But could you post also some results other than 600 pips per week per currency?

If you trade this manually, how do you trade it? And how long have you been profitable with it?

I am trying a forward test on 9 pairs now, with these settings:

Waiting for the signal bar to close.

SL: 30

TP: 50

Only interupt the trade when we get a reversal signal.

So it is a +50 or -30 result. Which means that 6 profitable trades pay for 10 expense trades and anything better is profit. In other words, you need a hit ratio of 40% to be profitable.

To All,

I had more of a direct hand involved in the creation of the EA. Nicholishen offered to create the EA one evening and I contributed together with some other folks. I'm a absolute newbie and at the time I never considered the creation of the EA as anything more than preliminary work.

I do agree with Dan and we all need to continue to forward test the system before we commit to any more work with it. The thing is that the opportunity was there and I went ahead and jumped on it.

I'm also in full agreement with Igor and anybody that would offer a better indicator for the system. I think you will agree that's why we are here: To work as a team and develop the best that we can.

moneyline

Reason: