Best volatility filtering indicators

I've been working in oscillator based strategies for a long time but the result is always the same, when the volatility appears the oscillators just can't lead the price and this could happen at any hour so the time filter may help but doesn't seem to be enough. The main logic is to try ADX but it's certainly very lagging, so my question is which other indicator filters should I test to match calm ranging markets in order to buy low/sell high through oscillators?

Post any/some of your so called and or expected strategy demonstrating picture/s so that it can reviewed in what direction you are trying to achieve your goal

on the other hand,buy from low and sell from high is not a valid logic that work correctly always but fewer times as per my poor knowing,nobody knows and can guess which is last or peak high or low,also that high/low level crossing changed/dislocated when belonging parameters increased/decreased

I think it depends on the how smaller or bigger price cycles,span you select and decide to trade with

mntiwana:

I think it depends on the how smaller or bigger price cycles,span you select and decide to trade with

Yes, that's right. It depends too much on the price cycles, but I'm trying to focus on low volatility non-trending periods.

mntiwana:

Post any/some of your so called and or expected strategy demonstrating picture/s so that it can reviewed in what direction you are trying to achieve your goal

on the other hand,buy from low and sell from high is not a valid logic that work correctly always but fewer times as per my poor knowing,nobody knows and can guess which is last or peak high or low,also that high/low level crossing changed/dislocated when belonging parameters increased/decreased

<Deleted>

Reason: