Can not buy indicator, can only rent indicator.

I am wanting to purchase a trading indicator, but it looks to only be available to rent. It shows a maximum of 5 "activations", so I can only rent it 4 more times. I am I correct in thinking that after renting it 4 more times, I will not be able to use it again? This does not make sense to me, why would it not be available to buy or why would there be a limit on the amount of times it can be rented.

Thanks for your time.

Have a good day.

paulrchaney:

I am wanting to purchase a trading indicator, but it looks to only be available to rent. It shows a maximum of 5 "activations", so I can only rent it 4 more times. I am I correct in thinking that after renting it 4 more times, I will not be able to use it again? This does not make sense to me, why would it not be available to buy or why would there be a limit on the amount of times it can be rented.

Thanks for your time.

Have a good day.

Of course it doesn't make sense. 5 activation means you can use a product on 5 computers/operating systems.

You can rent it any number of times of course.

Alain Verleyen:

Of course it doesn't make sense. 5 activation means you can use a product on 5 computers/operating systems.

You can rent it any number of times of course.

Thank you Alain.