EA for BBands_stop_v1 - page 7

Absolutelly unfortunatelly - i can not attach ea to the chart and also can not test.Any ideas?I just find this brilliant ea and now can't do nothing

i use that BBand but on 30m chart but i use multitimeframe i use it only as confirmation but i based my trades on 4H chart

sentaco:
BB EA's are not very good imho because they trade to oversold and overbought conditions, which is a myth, there is no oversold or overbought, Price action is anywhere no matter if its oversold or overbought... we can see it everyday... Regards

Definetelly you are right, my present manual trading is not like ea trading with BB EA now.One week automated testing with several pairs show me that this is loosing strategy.Perhaps some setting in the may improved.Many my own back tests passed without succes with different sett.

You can make just about any ea profitable if you study how it works, and study the currency you use it on.

I added some filters to this ea + modified the code; and am currently using it on one of the accounts with good success. I have just a small 10 pip take profit and 60 pip stop.

I can say that the results are very good, however with BB's the price tends to reverse right away so that is the reason for the 10 pip TP.

Attached is a screen shot of the trades it took for the past week. As you can see they all closed in profit.

I also use this on a 5M time frame with a trailing stop of 1.5 pips and a 15 pip stop, also it performs very well. The reason for the 5M is I get very nice rebates the following month, so the more trades I make the better the rebate. Plus I can risk more lots with a small stop like that.

I would strongly recommend people to start learning MLQ and develop programs. God gave us the ability to learn and come up with stuff, so why not use our abilities and help each other in this cruel world.

- Mike

Files:
eurjpy.gif  65 kb

Help with EA

Can anyone please help me turn an indicator into an EA please?

I would like to have it enter me 1 bar after the arrow shows

I would like it to exit me 1 bar after the arrow shows

Length 20

Deviation 2

and to show on all time frames....

If someone could help me out with this I would be greatful.

Thanks

Files:

Juice1021:
Can anyone please help me turn an indicator into an EA please?

I would like to have it enter me 1 bar after the arrow shows

I would like it to exit me 1 bar after the arrow shows

Length 20

Deviation 2

and to show on all time frames....

If someone could help me out with this I would be greatful.

Thanks

Check here!!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Regards

Thanks for your help.

Oh that isn't what I was looking for I want something like this

Files:
untitled.jpg  197 kb

Dang I am sorry to post again but I don't see an edit post bottom.

And can't send messages yet bc of the 10 post rule, so this is what I want to do. (igorad) or if there is anyone else that can help.

Hey,

I would be so grateful if you could help me turn BB Bands into an EA. Yes I have saw the one you did but would like to see if you could customize it a little bit differently for what I am trying to do.

I have download the one you put up but when I looked @ setting with my limited knowledge of what was what I think what I want it to do is a little bit different then it was set up.

Length 20

Deviation 2

Want it to enter and exit off of the 1minute timeframe

Want it to enter a trade on the 1st open bar after the arrow

Want it to exit a trade on the 1st open bar after the arrow of the counter direction(thus having a trade enter and exit on the same bars, hence the example above where I circled bar in red to enter and exit trade.)

so what I am wanting is a trade always running exiting from 1 side and entering into to the other.

Can you please make this happen for me?

Thank You for your time and hopefully help with this matter.

Preston

idea for EA The BBand stop Trending System

hi

does any one know of an EA based on my ideas below or can some one make it to see if it works

The BBand stop Trending System with MACD Filter strategy

buys when price breaks out above

bband stop and confirms entries with

the MACD above zero.

It sells when price breaks out below bband stop and confirms

entries with the MACD below zero.

When the price closes back across opposite

band strategy exits the trade.

changeable:

TP

SL

Trialling