EA for BBands_stop_v1 - page 10

lukibest:
Hi Did you find EA which change your stop according with BBANDS ? Let me know.

Hi Lukibest,

There's one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175843/page6

anybody able to make an ea out of the toptrend indy?! it´s simple idea. once the toptrend alert goes off (when prize touches either upper or lower bollinger line) the ea should place a market order in the specific direction (if up-buy,if down-sell). the tp and sl should be adjustable (in pips) and stealth, of course. a trailing stop should be there too, adjustable in pips. option to cash in profit at certain amount of pips would be great too. at the same time the market order is activated, the ea shall place a pending order in the other direction at an adjustable distance in pips, having the same tp & sl options and trailing stop.

the idea is. every 3rd, 4th time the alert goes off (with 5-6 different low spread symbols open), the prize smoves in the direction of the first order because it is a breakout. so this should be a winning trade. the second (pending) order will be placed at a distance around the middle of the bbands, because when the prize turns from the upper or lower line, many times it moves further towards the opposite line. if i could set a timer in minutes for the second (pending) order would be nice. even nicer would be, if not only a timer would close the order, but also when a certain profit in pips (adjustable) from the first order is sacked. is this doable? anyone wants to add smth?

datta:
anybody able to make an ea out of the toptrend indy?! it´s simple idea. once the toptrend alert goes off (when prize touches either upper or lower bollinger line) the ea should place a market order in the specific direction (if up-buy,if down-sell). the tp and sl should be adjustable (in pips) and stealth, of course. a trailing stop should be there too, adjustable in pips. option to cash in profit at certain amount of pips would be great too. at the same time the market order is activated, the ea shall place a pending order in the other direction at an adjustable distance in pips, having the same tp & sl options and trailing stop. the idea is. every 3rd, 4th time the alert goes off (with 5-6 different low spread symbols open), the prize smoves in the direction of the first order because it is a breakout. so this should be a winning trade. the second (pending) order will be placed at a distance around the middle of the bbands, because when the prize turns from the upper or lower line, many times it moves further towards the opposite line. if i could set a timer in minutes for the second (pending) order would be nice. even nicer would be, if not only a timer would close the order, but also when a certain profit in pips (adjustable) from the first order is sacked. is this doable? anyone wants to add smth?

datta

"toptrend" indicator is BBands_Stop indicator

Use some of the EAs already written for BBands_Stop

effewahid #:

alooo,,

i post my indi i use for trade....

any one can change it into ea...

if it can make ea....i think it can be gud ea..

I can create a perfect ea from this indicator. Kindly do share the indicator's files

Priya Mehta #:
I can create a perfect ea from this indicator. Kindly do share the indicator's files

You can publish it in the CodeBase.