EA for BBands_stop_v1 - page 3

has anyone worked out the best settings for this ea

Hello. First of all, thank you very much Igorad for code this great indicator. There is a MTF for BBands_stop?

Mtf

Faust,

Here you are..I just changed the code by adding this :

extern int TimeFrame=0;

And then changing this

smax[shift]=iBands(NULL,0,Length,Deviation,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,shift);

smin[shift]=iBands(NULL,0,Length,Deviation,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,shift);

smax[shift]=iBands(NULL,TimeFrame,Length,Deviation,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,shift);

smin[shift]=iBands(NULL,TimeFrame,Length,Deviation,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,shift);

It seems to work fairly well...I am not acoder,so check it....;)

Regards

Simba

Files:

Thank you very much Simba

alooo,,

i post my indi i use for trade....

any one can change it into ea...

if it can make ea....i think it can be gud ea..

Files:
untitled.bmp  1530 kb

Hi there..

I just downloaded this EA for testing. But I'm having trouble to understand it. Hopefully who know how to set this EA for a better result can share it here.

I love the entry point..it suits me. But the trailing an the close order seem to put my trade to Close order early in a loss.

Or does this EA include in the Elite section?

I wanted to forward test it in the end of 2006 in elite section and estimated some settings for GBPUSD:

GBPUSD.

H1 timeframe.

Preset file attached.

0.1 lot size.

No MM.

Every tick, modeling quality 90%,

since 16/01/2001 till 01/06/2006,

Average Profit per 0.1 lots = 64.58

Average Loss per 0.1 lots = 39.33

Profit factor 1.27.

Total trades: 607.

Total net profit: 3663.80

Pre-set file (settings) is attached. But it was in the end of 2006. I did not forward test it yet.

Files:

Thanks newdigital. I'll looking forward in using your setting and i will try it on EU as well. Thanks.

My setting now for bband is 9,0. IF I'm using the BBandStop indicator i will make an entry after the second circle(dot) color is the same with the 1st one(the big circle) and that's are the rules that I've followed.

I've already change the setting to 9,0 in the current EA and sometimes it gave me false entry. Where should i change the code so that it will follow my rules. Let say my rules are like this:

1. It will not make entry if there is no 1st big circle created.

2. AFter the big circle created it only enter the market if the 2nd small circle is the same color with the big one.

I'm sorry for the bad language. But all the entry are made base on the BBandSTop indicator.

Need help to build BBand_stop M1 EA

can somebody help to do a M1 EA for below indicator?

BBand_stop_v1

kuskus_starlightv2

Trailling Stop = 10pips

Stop Loss = 20pips

buy requirement = when BBand_stop_v1 UpTrend Signal begin and kuskus_starlightv2 value > 1

sell requirement = when BBand_stop_v1 DownTrend Signal begin and kuskus_starlightv2 value < -1

Reason: