Moving Average Experts! - page 13

susysant:
hallo to everybody!

Is it possible to make this very simple EA?

When a smoothed weighted close MA crosses a prefixed price (that I must put in) ABOVE the EA should make LONG position.

When a smoothed weighted close MA crosses a prefixed price (that I must put in) BELOW the EA should reverse in a SHORT position.

-MA adjustable

-lots size (adjustable)

-close trade and/or reverse

-any pair and time frame

-adjustable take profit

-needs to work with mini/micro accounts

Thanks guys,

Susan

nobody home?

Simple but effective 5 min EMA system

I got this simple system from the book High Propability Trading Set Ups and it seems really profitable, so I want to implement it as as EA.

Here are the rules:

Rules for a Long Trade

1) Look for currency pair to be trading below the 20-period EMA and MACD to be negative

2) Wait for price to cross above the 20-period EMA, make sure that MACD is either in the process of crossing from negative to positive or have crossed into positive territory no longer than 5 bars ago

3) Go long 10 pips above the 20-period EMA

4) For aggressive trade, place stop at swing low on 5 minute chart. For conservative trade, place stop 20 pips below 20-period EMA

5) Sell half of position at entry plus amount risked, move stop on second half to breakeven

6) Trail stop by higher of breakeven or 20-period EMA minus 15 pips

Short Trade

1) Look for currency pair to be trading above the 20-period EMA and MACD to be positive

2) Wait for price to cross below the 20-period EMA, make sure that MACD is either in the process of crossing from positive to negative or have crossed into negative territory no longer than 5 bars ago

3) Go short 10 pips below the 20-period EMA

4) For aggressive trade, place stop at swing high on 5 minute chart. For conservative trade, place stop 20 pips above 20-period EMA

5) Buy back half of position at entry minus amount risked, move stop on second half to breakeven

6) Trail stop by lower of breakeven or 20-period EMA plus 15 pips

It may looks to easy, but I believe its worth to make an EA and see how it works in forward testing.

Cheers, Heiko

ea with time filter

ı searched almost all off the web sites about forex but ı did not find a simple 2 ma cross ea with time filter coded or coded but is not working!.strange! please,anyone who is reading this right now,can you help me about this! anyone have an ea like ı say?

A Little help With MA EA

Hi Guys,

I hope im in the wright section and sorry if im not.

lately i've been playing around with that web based EA creator to make a simple MA Cross EA.

Due to my none existing knowledge of MQL i find that the EA does what i want most of the time but is also verry over energetic with it's trades. Im hoping that someone can help me to iron out some of the bugs.

The strategy is verry simple only using two MA.

Buy if above 100

hit TP/SL or Exit

Short if bellow 100

hit TP/SL or Exit

The main issue i've found that it will hit the TP or SL and continue trading in that direction. Is there a way how to stop an EA from trading unless cetrain conditions are met ie, the buy signal repeats itself and not a continuation of the original signal.

Also is ther a way to change it on price cross MA rother then price Open(iOpen),Close(iClose).

Any help with this would be highly apreciated.

So i gues nobody knows?

MA touch and bounce trades

Hi,

Happy New Year to everybody.

This is another approach for MA trading.

Price approaches a MA (purple line) and bounces after touching or almost touching it.

Price has to be clear of the MA for a certain number of bars - in this case two. Green circles show valid trades - red is not valid.

Trading is AWAY from the MA.

This system needs some session restrictions and trade man. as well - like trading hours, partial take profit and trailing stops.

Anybody able to code this as I'm no programmer?

Cheers

Thomas

Files:

susysant:
hallo to everybody!

Is it possible to make this very simple EA?

When a smoothed weighted close MA crosses a prefixed price (that I must put in) ABOVE the EA should make LONG position.

When a smoothed weighted close MA crosses a prefixed price (that I must put in) BELOW the EA should reverse in a SHORT position.

-MA adjustable

-lots size (adjustable)

-close trade and/or reverse

-any pair and time frame

-adjustable take profit

-needs to work with mini/micro accounts

Thanks guys,

Susan

did you find what you are looking for ? i need the samme ... pls...

ema cross

try this

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173468

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

Simple Price cross SMA EA

Hi guys. Maybe I cant looking for or it's the hardest coded EA what i need. But I think strategy is simple.

Open Long IF price close above 14SMA(high)

Open Short If price close below 14SMA(low)

Setting pips between close price and SMA

RR(SL TP Trailing stop 2\1,Break even at)

TF's- H4, Daliy(best), Weekly. Monthly

Is it hard to code?

P.S. Sorry for my poor english.

Reason: