Moving Average Experts! - page 6

newdigital:
They will (be in public). They are tested now for the contest.

There will be the results of tests or their code ?

Oligarh:
There will be the results of tests or their code ?

Don't know yet.

Authors will decide: Igorad, Codersguru, Beluck and Pengie.

It's just one week testing passed.

One week is nothing. It is not a duration.

Thanks New and Coders,

Cant wait to test it also when public. Need to join the Elite...

thanks

sorry to burst your bubbles but back testing means squat! It appears 90 percent of all EA backtested never work well in realtime conditions!

For the contest I believe by testing it was meant that they are demo testing these EA's live NOT backtesting nor forward testing. The contest is in real time. Correct me if I am wrong please newdigital.

fix_man:
sorry to burst your bubbles but back testing means squat! It appears 90 percent of all EA backtested never work well in realtime conditions!

goldensight:
For the contest I believe by testing it was meant that they are demo testing these EA's live NOT backtesting nor forward testing. The contest is in real time. Correct me if I am wrong please newdigital.

All the EAs are working live on demo account. I just attached EAs to the charts and checking for the results periodically.

It is not backtesting.

Personally I do not believe in backtesting.

Of course some people can do backtesting in very professional way. But it is very difficult: all the data from the brokers are different, backtesting is using the other different data which we never meet in real trading, a lot of gaps and so on. So the most easy way for me is forward testing: I mean attach EA to the chart and test live in real time.

Statement update!

PriceCross didn't act very well in the contest !

That's because it was bery bad week for all the Expert Advisors and Traders around the world.

Today it acted very very well.

This is the statment of the forward trading of PriceCross !

It has converted a 100USD into 814USD in less than 2 weeks!

great!

Codersguru can you said me setting you use TF, sl , tp? and ea exact?

regards

When will this EA be public. Please tell us I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SUPER EA

Codersgurub ...

I think it is the right time to tell about the it ...

is it ?

Reason: