Profit Generator EA results - page 3

sadaloma:
I just compared the trades between PG 3.2.2 and PG 2.6 on the same currency,same settings in TP & SL and same time

The difference is HUGE! more then 100 pips difference...

PG 3.2.2 did more trades, gross profit was higher and the gross loss of lower. Please look at the report created by Mt4report tool for comparison that I have attached to see what I mean.

The new obsolete feature really works well. Thanks again Nicholishen.

BTW, do you know how to code the same EA in tradestation language? Joking aside, the idea of novafx99 here is not a bad one, in fact it's brilliant. I don't have paypal but egold works for me. If other people here are interested please voice your opinion, I think it's worth it. OR if anyone around here can afford the full cost without sweating, by all means go ahead

I second it.

sadaloma:
BTW, do you know how to code the same EA in tradestation language? Joking aside, the idea of novafx99 here is not a bad one, in fact it's brilliant. I don't have paypal but egold works for me. If other people here are interested please voice your opinion, I think it's worth it.

i can contribute to the effort of doing a backtest on tradestation. good idea!

also, i'm demoing with FXDD with latest version. for some reason it is not opening any trades in JPY/USD but is working fine with EUR/USD, USD/CFH, and GBP/USD. any ideas?

Sorry .....

Hi, I am also willing to contribute via paypal, sametime we should have different options to test first.

Also Nich, I noticed in GBPUSD and EURUSD some day consective 3-4 losses occurs of $300 each. Is there is to avoid them or minimize them, just your opinion.

Thanks for excellent work for this EA

Files:

sorry.... ...

I can make a contribution too via paypal. Goldensight

Actually, that was what I had in mind. If the idea for Nich backtesting on TS is a go, then it would only seem fitting that those who contribute the money should have access to the results. I'm having a good week with the EA. I close some trades manually based on S/R levels and session timing so I've been profitable. I'm up 1700.00 for the week trading EUR/GBP/CHF. However if I wouldn't have closed trades manually, I would have considerably less profit. Hybrid trading? Why not?

Great results, hope someone has the guts to use it live and see it in action for real dough!

Margin?

Holyguy - Nice statement! Heavy margin though. Even with a mini, you'll need at least 5g's to give it a real chance.

Going Live!

No guts, no glory!

I've been forward testing this EA for a couple of weeks now and have had good results in demo. Going live with 3.2.3 on IBFX tomorrow.

Trading 4 majors, H1, OM 30, TP 80. Everything else defaults.

Wish me luck. Will post results here.

Reason: