WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 18

Richie писал(а) >>

hiton, alas, any time can present any surprise, trading time is only a small part of the system :))

I agree that - it is only a small part of the system. That's why you have to improve your system and determine how many

of these parts. And studying every such part takes a lot of time. So everyone is looking for his own way.

I think that not everyone finds it. And some wishful thinking.

hiton писал(а) >>

I agree that this is only a small part of the system. That's why you need to improve your system and determine how many

these parts have to be. And it takes a lot of time to study each of those parts. So everyone is looking for his own way.

I think that not everyone finds it. And some of them wish for reality.

The main thing, as I wrote on the previous page, is to go "against the wall", meeting "dead ends" on your way, admitting mistakes,

ignoring the "gurus", taking into account the mistakes of others, walking on your own and to the end. And the way out is certain to be found.

Richie писал(а) >>

The main thing, as I wrote on the previous page, is to go "guided by the wall", meeting "dead ends" along the way, acknowledging mistakes,

disregarding the "gurus", considering the mistakes of others, walking on your own and to the end. And the way out is found.

There is no doubt. I had a case like that. I had an idea for TS, everything seemed fine, but because I am not able to program,

so I started testing it in manual mode, in three years and on two pairs. Of course it's a lot of work, but in the process of testing

I was able to improve it (by adding three additional parts (conditions) and TS began to show good results. If it were immediately

turned into an MTS, then I don't think I would have been able to detect those parts.

And the "guru" is another question. For me some TS just do not fit.

They drain because they are stupid, namely incompetent in what they do.

YOU DON'T HAVE THE BRAINS TO BUILD HOUSES.

No offense to builders, but there is a proverb to that effect.

fozi писал(а) >>

They drain because they are stupid, namely incompetent in what they do.

YOU DON'T HAVE THE BRAINS TO BUILD HOUSES.

No offense to builders, but there is a proverb like that.

All, all understood, became clever and now everything will be fine. >> thank you.

1, without system with positive expectation

2. without stops

3. without risk calculation

4. without maneuvering.

5. without discipline.

6. without patience

Aknim писал(а) >>

Because the process of price change is random and has no regularities.

Whoever now wants to claim and believes that there are some regularities and that he has found them must have earned millions on them and can now take us for a ride in his own limousine, yacht, plane, which he bought using Forex funds...

So, until you can do that, don't claim that there is a pattern and you have found it.

For the same reason, different bright minds, including this forum, super-duper MQL programmers instead of finding patterns and earn on them themselves - do not do it, and are content with pennies for writing code for those who still hope and believe ...

Only a PIPSWITCH who can't catch anything but good moves of 10 pips can tell that the market isn't consistent

At Forex - it is work of high intellect, constant patience, and colossal labor - which is rewarded after some time - there is no standard of behavior here, so most believe that the market is random - it is important to learn to see every situation as recurring, not random... And then you will always increase Profit, and MM should always remember and stick to it - greed ruins immediately...

vlexa писал(а) >>
IMHO. There is simply not enough information to make predictions or it is delayed.

Right Analyzing the past builds the road to the future, fulfilling the dreams of the present.

The past allows you to see what will happen in the future using the present moment to make a profit, because the past as waves in water sends signals to the future what it must do...

Richie писал(а) >>

paukas, I can get 10-20% a year from a bank and I don't need Forex.

He wanted to say per month but got the time frame wrong - human FACTOR...

Richie писал(а) >>

I would like to ask a few more questions in the meantime:

-

Question one: Is it possible, using only technical analysis tools (indicators), to earn good money on the currency forex market for a long time?

-

The

second question: is it possible to earn good money on Forex market with appliance of probability theory only?

First question is wrong - indicators are reflections of current information, while they hardly understand the past. Besides, indicators should be divided into trend indicators and oscillators, which first of all, produce much noise information, which when filtered in addition filters out half of the useful signals, so the weighted analysis over several periods will allow to get rid of excessive noise in small periods - to remove the lag in large periods. Besides, technical analysis should include graphical analysis, because without it the future price value and its possible movement, both in price and time, cannot be predicted - because any trend is a combination of both trend and flat components which together give rise to the next directional price movement.

Reason: