Latest news in Elite and Advanced Elite sections - page 7

Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter.

ID 484.

[attach]109690[/attach]

There are a lot of the versions of Scalp_net EAs.I am testing 2 versions: 1.3 and 1.5.

Files:
484_1909_1.jpg  133 kb

Next week I will explain about Goldwarrior EA.

This EA is not trading often so this RAS stats as 3 month limitation is not showing the real situation.

Anyway, I am taking the performance recorded on RAS website.

Just for information about Goldwarrior.

Just to start.

It is ID 500.

GoldWarrior02b.3a for EURUSD with timefilter:

-----------

Few MTF EA did more then +1,300 pips each but I will explain about MTF EAs (Alpha and Electra) later after explanation about Goldarrior EA.

-----------

There are some new EAs were finished. Some versions will be posted in public (channel trading system thread), some version will be posted in elite section.

That's all news.

Files:
500_1909_1.jpg  124 kb

Next week I will explain about Goldwarrior EA.

This EA is not trading often so this RAS stats as 3 month limitation is not showing the real situation.

Anyway, I am taking the performance recorded on RAS website.

Just for information about Goldwarrior.

Just to start.

It is ID 500.

GoldWarrior02b.3a for EURUSD with timefilter:

[attach]109691[/attach]

-----------

Few MTF EA did more then +1,300 pips each but I will explain about MTF EAs (Alpha and Electra) later after explanation about Goldarrior EA.

-----------

There are some new EAs were finished. Some versions will be posted in public (channel trading system thread), some version will be posted in elite section.

That's all news.

Files:
500_1909_1.jpg  124 kb

And some other suggestions.

When you will go to elite section signals with RAS website and see the graphs so you probably will get confused.

It is because most of the signals/EAs are for long run - for at least 3 - 6 months. 1 or 3 month graph on RAS website will not show you the real situation as the conclusion for those signals should be made based on the trading during the long time.

That is why elite section signals are not in any competition with the other vendors.

Example.

ID 130.

It is TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA.

It is MTF EA (means: very risky).

And it is the performance (taken from RAS website) since March this year:

[attach]109692[/attach]

It is for initial deposit size 5,000 and for lot multiplier = 5.

Files:

And just to finish this small review - I want to post the

performance of well-know public EA - 10p3v0.03 EA.

It is ID 444.

Free ID.

EA with the settings were posted many times on public 10p3v0.03 thread (I am using exact same settings which I posted on that thread some time ago).

I am using many pairs but it is just the performance for EURUSD only, initial deposit 5,000 and lot multiplier = 1.

You can see how all things are going slowly.

Just to break some illusions

Files:

And just to finish this small review - I want to post the

performance of well-know public EA - 10p3v0.03 EA.

It is ID 444.

Free ID.

EA with the settings were posted many times on public 10p3v0.03 thread (I am using exact same settings which I posted on that thread some time ago).

I am using many pairs but it is just the performance for EURUSD only, initial deposit 5,000 and lot multiplier = 1.

You can see how all things are going slowly.

Just to break some illusions

[attach]109693[/attach]

Files:

And some other suggestions.

When you will go to elite section signals with RAS website and see the graphs so you probably will get confused.

It is because most of the signals/EAs are for long run - for at least 3 - 6 months. 1 or 3 month graph on RAS website will not show you the real situation as the conclusion for those signals should be made based on the trading during the long time.

That is why elite section signals are not in any competition with the other vendors.

Example.

ID 130.

It is TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA.

It is MTF EA (means: very risky).

And it is the performance (taken from RAS website) since March this year:

It is for initial deposit size 5,000 and for lot multiplier = 5.

Files:

newdigital:
The other versions of this EA (StepMAExpert_v1.42, Alpari broker) was not connected with RAS. May be I will connect some pairs as it is profitable for EURUSD (forward testing) since the end of 2007 and for GBPUSD since the beginning of 2007 (forward testing as well). May be intresting to see EURJPY and GBPJPY but those pairs are performaing differently from month to month.

Same EA with timefilter (StepMAExpert_v1.42, Alpari broker): performance good for GBPUSD and GBPJPY in the way of long run (since the end of 2006 forward testing), and may be EURJPY may be interesting.

I think - I will create few signals using this EA. As it is interesting EA to trade by many months or by few years ...

it is just a remider for myself to connect few more elite section EAs to the RAS

All StepMA EAs versions are performing differently with different brokers. So, it is better to use Alpari, or use RAS as I am using Alpari for RAS with those Step versions.

There are some other versions of this StepMAExpert EA but I like 1.45 and 1.42.

I created 8 more signals with StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA (as free for elite members).

What is the main differences between StepMAExpert_v1.42 and StepMAExpert_v1.45?

Just funny allegories ... but when I am forward testing or trading many EAs for the long time so I understand them as human beings

No I do not speak with them

Everything is well ...

But some allegorical explanation, ok?

So, 1.42 version is as teenager: he is trying to do everythig simultaniously having the hope to be rich very quickly. This 1.42 is almost always on the market: one trade is closed - the other one will be opened this day.

1.45 is old man which knows what he is doing. It is fully targeting: when 1.45 openes the trade so it is fully reasonable action and it may be 1 or 3 trades in a week. Sometimes - no any trades for the whole week.

As I said - do not expect quick results from those signals.

--------------

Something more.

We are continuing the improvements of Alpha and Electra EAs in elite section. Besides, it was coded some tool which can manage the other EAs on the same metatrader: stop trading some EAs, and allows to trade the other EAs, stop and start any EA inside same metatrader, and do with other Eas anything we want from them andtheir trades. May be via internet as well but I did not try. It was not posted yet as it is very very preliminaty version. But I am testing it now for 1 week already and it works fine.

So, we are slowly coming to our main goal: EA of EAs.

That's all news.

newdigital:
The other versions of this EA (StepMAExpert_v1.42, Alpari broker) was not connected with RAS. May be I will connect some pairs as it is profitable for EURUSD (forward testing) since the end of 2007 and for GBPUSD since the beginning of 2007 (forward testing as well). May be intresting to see EURJPY and GBPJPY but those pairs are performaing differently from month to month.

Same EA with timefilter (StepMAExpert_v1.42, Alpari broker): performance good for GBPUSD and GBPJPY in the way of long run (since the end of 2006 forward testing), and may be EURJPY may be interesting.

I think - I will create few signals using this EA. As it is interesting EA to trade by many months or by few years ...

it is just a remider for myself to connect few more elite section EAs to the RAS

All StepMA EAs versions are performing differently with different brokers. So, it is better to use Alpari, or use RAS as I am using Alpari for RAS with those Step versions.

There are some other versions of this StepMAExpert EA but I like 1.45 and 1.42.

I created 8 more signals with StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA (as free for elite members).

What is the main differences between StepMAExpert_v1.42 and StepMAExpert_v1.45?

Just funny allegories ... but when I am forward testing or trading many EAs for the long time so I understand them as human beings

No I do not speak with them

Everything is well ...

But some allegorical explanation, ok?

So, 1.42 version is as teenager: he is trying to do everythig simultaniously having the hope to be rich very quickly. This 1.42 is almost always on the market: one trade is closed - the other one will be opened this day.

1.45 is old man which knows what he is doing. It is fully targeting: when 1.45 openes the trade so it is fully reasonable action and it may be 1 or 3 trades in a week. Sometimes - no any trades for the whole week.

As I said - do not expect quick results from those signals.

--------------

Something more.

We are continuing the improvements of Alpha and Electra EAs in elite section. Besides, it was coded some tool which can manage the other EAs on the same metatrader: stop trading some EAs, and allows to trade the other EAs, stop and start any EA inside same metatrader, and do with other Eas anything we want from them andtheir trades. May be via internet as well but I did not try. It was not posted yet as it is very very preliminaty version. But I am testing it now for 1 week already and it works fine.

So, we are slowly coming to our main goal: EA of EAs.

That's all news.

ID 186.

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/186

Scalp_net_v1.5.

EURUSD, M5 timeframe.

EMA crossing filtering I-XO indicator and some more.

1 year performance with RAS (initial deposit 1,000 and lot multiplier = 1):

Files:
186_1910_1.jpg  138 kb
Reason: