Latest news in Elite and Advanced Elite sections - page 6

Hurst Channel indicator for MT4 was created by Igorad and posted on elite indicators section now.

Just for information.

Elite section news.

Igorad started to develop new generation of tick tools with possibility to group bars from any number of ticks (or seconds) as in other known trading platforms.

Currently the following indicators were developed and posted (as source codes):

Tick tools:

- TickMACD indicator;

- TickStochastic indicator.

- TickPriceChannel_Stop_v1

- TickVoltyChannel_Stop_v1.

- TickSmoother_v2.1 and the other versions

- TickPriceChannel_v2.1 and the other versions

That's all news.

Elite section news.

Igorad started to develop new generation of tick tools with possibility to group bars from any number of ticks (or seconds) as in other known trading platforms.

Currently the following indicators were developed and posted (as source codes):

Tick tools:

- TickMACD indicator;

- TickStochastic indicator.

- TickPriceChannel_Stop_v1

- TickVoltyChannel_Stop_v1.

- TickSmoother_v2.1 and the other versions

- TickPriceChannel_v2.1 and the other versions

That's all news.

I am making the statements for elite section now and as some of the elite section EAs were attached to RAS service so I am potsting something here (as many members requested to do it periodically).

Data/performance was taken from RAS, signal analyzer indicator - it is the same indicator which I am sending to the vendors here via their private groups (if you are the vendor and do not have this indicators - send PM to me or post on this section).

-----------

ID 425.

It is StepMAExpert_v1.45 by Igorad, GBPUSD, M30 timeframe. I am trading it for Alpari.

Performance since the beginning of the August:

[attach]109687[/attach]

This EA is opeing 1 trade per symbol, permanent fixed lot size (0.1 with lot multiplier = 1).

EA is using StepMA indicator as the main indicators.

Files:
425_1909_1.jpg  128 kb

I am making the statements for elite section now and as some of the elite section EAs were attached to RAS service so I am potsting something here (as many members requested to do it periodically).

Data/performance was taken from RAS, signal analyzer indicator - it is the same indicator which I am sending to the vendors here via their private groups (if you are the vendor and do not have this indicators - send PM to me or post on this section).

-----------

ID 425.

It is StepMAExpert_v1.45 by Igorad, GBPUSD, M30 timeframe. I am trading it for Alpari.

Performance since the beginning of the August:

This EA is opeing 1 trade per symbol, permanent fixed lot size (0.1 with lot multiplier = 1).

EA is using StepMA indicator as the main indicators.

Files:
425_1909_1.jpg  128 kb

To say the true - the elite section EAs can not be in competition with any vendor. Because I am forward testing EAs for few years and this 3 month limit on the RAS is not really interesting because it is too small duration for many EAs.

Scalp_net versions.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2 with timefilter.

EURUSD, M1 timeframe.

When I created this EA (with the help of Igorad) so I did not think that it can be profitable for the long way run: it is simple EMA crossing on M1 timeframe filteres by MACD and something more ...

It is the performance from RAS:

[attach]109688[/attach]

It is the real example that simple systems using standard indicators can be profitable for 1 year or more with same settings.

Files:
417_1909_2.jpg  138 kb

To say the true - the elite section EAs can not be in competition with any vendor. Because I am forward testing EAs for few years and this 3 month limit on the RAS is not really interesting because it is too small duration for many EAs.

Scalp_net versions.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2 with timefilter.

EURUSD, M1 timeframe.

When I created this EA (with the help of Igorad) so I did not think that it can be profitable for the long way run: it is simple EMA crossing on M1 timeframe filteres by MACD and something more ...

It is the performance from RAS:

It is the real example that simple systems using standard indicators can be profitable for 1 year or more with same settings.

Files:
417_1909_2.jpg  138 kb

ID 186.

It is the other version of Scalp_net EA.

Scalp_net_v1.5.

I created it with the help of Igorad long time ago.

EURUSD, M5 timeframe.

Same: EMA crossing filtering I-XO indicator and some more.

Performance from RAS:

So, we can understand looking on the balance/equity line that it is something to trade for many month. Not as 1 week or 1 month to decide something.To say a true - RAS service persuaded me to attach elite section EAs to RAS. Because what I am testing/trading, and what will be most popular for RAS service - it is very different simetimes ...

Files:
186_1909_1.jpg  129 kb

ID 186.

It is the other version of Scalp_net EA.

Scalp_net_v1.5.

I created it with the help of Igorad long time ago.

EURUSD, M5 timeframe.

Same: EMA crossing filtering I-XO indicator and some more.

Performance from RAS:

[attach]109689[/attach]

So, we can understand looking on the balance/equity line that it is something to trade for many month. Not as 1 week or 1 month to decide something.To say a true - RAS service persuaded me to attach elite section EAs to RAS. Because what I am testing/trading, and what will be most popular for RAS service - it is very different simetimes ...

Files:
186_1909_1.jpg  129 kb

Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter.

ID 484.

There are a lot of the versions of Scalp_net EAs.I am testing 2 versions: 1.3 and 1.5.

Files:
484_1909_1.jpg  133 kb
Reason: