karp29:
pedroxxmod mod

Good Reasults Karp29, keep doing.... thanks

Here my statement

Files:

karp29:
pedroxxmod mod

Hello karp29,

stoploss300 pips, don`t you sometimes fear they would you burn?

Your statement looks excellent, but have there been moment s you have been down 100 pips ore more and you thought: Good that this is only a demo? Or let me ask so: would you open a real account ( with real money!)with this conditions when you see good resuts during next1-2 weeks?

haubentaucher

haubentaucher:
Hello karp29,

stoploss300 pips, don`t you sometimes fear they would you burn?

Your statement looks excellent, but have there been moment s you have been down 100 pips ore more and you thought: Good that this is only a demo? Or let me ask so: would you open a real account ( with real money!)with this conditions when you see good resuts during next1-2 weeks?

haubentaucher

Thanks for you advise. Pedro Echenagucia

I know it's risky, so I'm looking somthing other

firedave:
Hi Pedro, I'm already active trailing stop feature on my MT4 conversion EA of your pedro.mql . Hope this help

Hi firedave,

What version of pedro.mql are you using that has the active TS? What about the TP setting? Would you post the modified version that has a working TS?

Thanks!

moneyline

Karp, I was pulling my hair out this past week trying to test this EA but couldn't find the right settings. What was your Time Frame for this EA? It looks like your TP is set at 5 pips so that accounts for the lack of losing trades. I had been working with a TP of 15 on the 1 minute chart and apparently that was too high because I had multiple losses. I also was testing currencies other than the majors which this EA is not meant for so that contributed to my losses. Also your LOTS look consistent so can I assume that you had the MM at False? Thanks

karp29:
pedroxxmod mod

Hi Goldensight,

Also your LOTS look consistent so can I assume that you had the MM at False? Thanks

What is MM?

Thanks!

moneyline

moneyline:
Hi firedave,

What version of pedro.mql are you using that has the active TS? What about the TP setting? Would you post the modified version that has a working TS?

Thanks!

moneyline

Hi moneyline. Pedro share his MT3 EA named pedro.mql and so far there are already 4 version of it on MT4 format, named pedro.mq4 , pedro2.mq4, pedroxxmod.mq4 and DailyTrade.mq4 . The last one is by me, translate manually from pedro.mql and posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173838/page5 . For TP and SL setting, I think better to use what Pedro used, SL 30 and TP 15 if I don't mistake.

By the way, MM is Money Management.

Hope this help

Reason: