Hello, use this.... - page 14

moneyline:
Hi To All,

In a very few pages this EA has gotten me very confused, don't know about you guys.

This is what I gather:

a) There was an original Pedro for MT3

b) There is an EA for VeninGroup (is it the same as Pedro...or what is it and why is it posted...does it have any bearing on Pedro?)

c) Pedro for MT4 is called Pedroxxmod

d) Pedro2...not sure about that one (for MT4 or MT3 ?)

Heck, in just a few short pages I'm sure there will be even more Pedro EA's

Of course, since there are many languages represented here, it helps the confussion even more. Pretty soon nobody will know what it is we are talking about!

moneyline

Jajajajaja , no men let me explain... i have two threads in this forum, one (this), pedro EA for mt3 and mt4 and second (comercial), it name is Veninvgroup (see this amazing trading systems). hope this help.

Pedro Echenagucia

www.veninvgroup.com

how does pedroxxmod enters trades?

i see that i sets 3 stop orders for sell and 3 stop orders for buy...

what method does it use to enter those orders?

pelele79:
statemet. Pedro Echenagucia

Is it realistic to trade 50 lots per click 5 times in a row? ... even with a 1MM acc. How about for testing purposes we keep the lot sizes down to minimal. If it is consitently successful, we can assume MM and calculate profits from there. As far as open up multiple trades, we can assume that we would divide by the number of trades it is placing to get a real idea on the profit factor...

Nicholishen:
Is it realistic to trade 50 lots per click 5 times in a row? ... even with a 1MM acc. How about for testing purposes we keep the lot sizes down to minimal. If it is consitently successful, we can assume MM and calculate profits from there. As far as open up multiple trades, we can assume that we would divide by the number of trades it is placing to get a real idea on the profit factor...

You can do that for us? this is a good idea... Thanks.

By the way see the statement to this hour

Files:

pelele79:
You can do that for us? this is a good idea... Thanks. By the way see the statement to this hour

LOL this is the first time in forums I see someone stick an Expert on a 5 million account. Nicholshen is right, it's a good idea for you to change how you test the EA (1 lot, 1 trade per currency pair), it simplifies things...your choice.

Even the mt4report 1.8 software I use spit out the statement and give me giberish.

So I manually divide the 800 000 profit by 50 (the 50 lot you use) and then again by 10 (the 10 trades per currency)

The total is 1600 dollars of profit on a 1 lot/1 trade per pair.

Not bad for a week of trade.

Sada

OK, I got pedroxxxmod.mq4 installed on the FXDD MT4 platform, but how do I get it to compile it?

Thanks!

moneyline

EDIT: OK, no problemo! All I did was restart the app. and there it was!

something just doesnt look quite right here.... Sure you can add a higher balance and it might look impressive seeing big numbers but look at how many trades per time period! Geez if I did that in a real account, and the currency pairs was not in my favor, I'll go bunked in less than 1 second flat!

Also if it is so great, why is he sellin this, wouldnt he be making millions with this holy grail? Food for thought people!

I added pedroxxmod.mq4 expert to my charts but i get a sad face instead of the happy face in the top right corner indicating that expert is not working

what could be wrong?

You need to check "allow live trading". Maybe you forgot that.

eric79:
You need to check "allow live trading". Maybe you forgot that.

argh, you're so right lol

thanks

Reason: