Hello, use this.... - page 12

MFX:
Sorry,i see now your TP was reached.

But,your EA PedroxxxmodMT4 function tStop and tPips work?if Yes,could you post it here?

Regards

MFX

For me... i need help, t/stop and t/pips dont work. i need help to repair thos fuctions. thanks MFX

Pedro Echenagucia

Hi Pedro, I'm already active trailing stop feature on my MT4 conversion EA of your pedro.mql . Hope this help

What TF was this statement using Pedro? I like the idea of scalping with this EA and so the 15 pips TP seems like a good setting. thanks, Goldensight

pelele79:
I open an account (DEMO) with 10.000 usd$ for probe the expert here. see the statement. thanks Pedro Echenagucia

goldensight:
What TF was this statement using Pedro? I like the idea of scalping with this EA and so the 15 pips TP seems like a good setting. thanks, Goldensight

I use m1 time frame... hope this help.

Pedro Echenagucia

sorry but i'm getting confused with the 2 threads: i downloaded 2 experts for mt4:

- daily trade.mq4

- pedro2.mq4

is daily trade the expert to use in daily TF and pedro2 to be used in 1m scalping?

camisa:
sorry but i'm getting confused with the 2 threads: i downloaded 2 experts for mt4:

- daily trade.mq4

- pedro2.mq4

is daily trade the expert to use in daily TF and pedro2 to be used in 1m scalping?

THE DAILY TRADE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IN WWW.VENINVGROUP.COM FOR MT3

4 majors, daily tf, sl 30, tp 20, gap 5

A real rollercoaster ride.

Files:
pedro.htm  142 kb

delsule:
4 majors, daily tf, sl 30, tp 20, gap 5 A real rollercoaster ride.

Hello delsule... i`m using pedroxxmod in mt4 see the statement

Files:

Yes, pedroxxmod for mt4 with fxdd demo. What gap setting do u use? and why no statement for today?

delsule:
Yes, pedroxxmod for mt4 with fxdd demo. What gap setting do u use?

I use this settings:

SL: 30

TP: 15

Gap:5

MaxT:10

Reentrygap:1

Start hour:1

Endhour:23

Hope This Help

Pedro Echenagucia

Reason: