Profit Generator EA - page 48

marlintrdg:
Hi Folks,

I'm finding something very interesting here, attached are two statements from the same EA, P-Gen original, running the same pairs, same times & same settings.

Take a look and comment, I think I should have used SBFX for testing.

Well, I think people should test it on the broker they are planning to use it on their real account server.

SBFX will give different results from Alpari,MIG,IBFX - 4 different datafeed.

Sada

marlintrdg:
Thanks jojolalpin, I know the qts were different, on the time I have SBFX adjusted by 2hrs and FXDD by 1HR IE I have SBFX starting one HR after FXDD, do I have that wrong??

I don't know (newbie still on demo) which hour those brokers use but with PG you must adjust hours is using usetradehour option to be like on GMT. for example MIG seems to display GMT+3 (they are swiss and it should be the same time as in france, actually GMT+2...) so I set Fromhour=10 and Tohour=23 for forward test I made last week (only one currency concerned).

Hope this reply to your question I could have misunderstood.

jojo

HolyGuy/Nick,

Until now I think this is the best EA I've ever seen

Please see my previous post about the UseObsoleteMethod (very cool!). If this function is triggered and the EA places a trade in the opposite direction, then it's not using the MM-function. See attached picture.

Files:
test1.bmp  199 kb

Hendrick:
HolyGuy/Nick,

Until now I think this is the best EA I've ever seen

Please see my previous post about the UseObsoleteMethod (very cool!). If this function is triggered and the EA places a trade in the opposite direction, then it's not using the MM-function. See attached picture.

Hi Hendrick! Thanks for catching this bug. Try this version.

Nich

Nicholishen:
Hi Hendrick! Thanks for catching this bug. Try this version. Nich

Thanks Nich!!

sorry,............

Thanks Nick. I noticed the bug too for the first time yesterday. I did not know what to think about it.

I noticed a very minor bug Nick in that when I have alert switched on the alarm reports all trades as long even though some are short.

Just something to add to the next version

Mike.

mike4X:
I noticed a very minor bug Nick in that when I have alert switched on the alarm reports all trades as long even though some are short.

Just something to add to the next version

Mike.

Sorry for that! Here you go.

Nicholishen:
Sorry for that! Here you go.

Thanks Nich for the hard work on this EA. I believe it has the potential of being perhaps the most profitable EA ever! Of course, we are going to need good settings for it to work well. That is why we need to keep testing.

We are now on Page 49 of this Thread. Perhaps also the longest thread in History as well.

Reason: