Experiments ... - page 21

mladen:

Dynamic zones accumulated rsioma but with all the latest averages as an option for rsi price pre smoothing for the rsioma :

Hi mladen , I think the one you have uploaded does not have adxvma shown in the picture , would you check please ?
thank you.

Jourabchi:
Hi mladen , I think the one you have uploaded does not have adxvma shown in the picture , would you check please ?
thank you.
It does have it (the first average type in the list is adx vma)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Many and so many thanks for adding filter option,apply to pre price or post price,of course it is help full,great.

can you manage time for some more favor by adding latest ma methods all 2 places ( price filtering method and ma method ) i guess it will be provide users more 16 options for to better adjust in their strategy.

regards

mntiwana

Here is a version that uses averages (34+34 types - no double smoothing or adaptive in this case - I think that even like this it has enough combinations :)

mntiwana:

why my pictures are not agreeing upload from yesterday,when others do.is there any other way to upload pictures other than clicking on "image (Ctrl+Alt+I)"

Seems that it is a bug (they are working on things like that all the time - as you have surely noticed things are getting better now - reporting this to the developers)

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is a version that uses averages (34+34 types - no double smoothing or adaptive in this case - I think that even like this it has enough combinations :)

Dearest MLADEN

too much thanks,what a pretty tool with a lot of flexibility's almost for every situation,great man you did a great job.

regards

EURUSDH1iftshadow1-6,Q12-3

girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mladen:
It does have it (the first average type in the list is adx vma)
oops , sorry my mistake.

Yesterday's connection speed as slow as molasses, today's access speed is fast enough to makes people feel dizzy.

Anyway:
Yesterday's connection speed as slow as molasses, today's access speed is fast enough to makes people feel dizzy.

Connection to TSD?

I did not notice some slowdowns yesterday. When exactly did they happen?

Reason: