Profit Generator EA - page 47

Nicholishen:
Here is some tick data that was collected by ibfx. They claim that the fxt file is not server emmulation, but rather it is real historical tick by tick data. I am not sure if this helps at all... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thanks Nich, i'll test quality with those ones also.

About sharing, I just finished code it today and I still have improvements to do.

It's currently working in a Access db (46 seconds to roll over 1.8M lines).

When It will be easy to use (with a little GUI) I will share it "ready to test" with a manual file to avoid people lost in code (which stay simple) and results analysis tools (Excel olap cubes).

Waiting for this to be done, you'll get my results here ( yes I know about results I still have a report to do on forward tests of last week but the backtester was more exciting today ).

But if you ask again I can send it like this with few lines to explain (maybe not in the two next days, my boss asked me to work a little )

For this contact me on jojolalpin@hotmail.com and tell me how big files you can receive.

holyguy7:
Marlindrdg, Results are looking good so far with the Obsolete Feature turned on. We will see how things to but so far, so good.

It looks really great, I don't know what to say

I've attached a sorted Detailed Statement of last the 24 hrs.

marlintrdg:
It looks really great, I don't know what to say I've attached a sorted Detailed Statement of last the 24 hrs.

I wish I would have thought of having you do two. One with and one without obsolete method just to compare the two. Well, too late now.

holyguy7:
I wish I would have thought of having you do two. One with and one without obsolete method just to compare the two. Well, too late now.

Do you want me to setup one now to run till the end of the week??

marlintrdg:
Do you want me to setup one now to run till the end of the week??

Please and Thank you!

Nicholishen:
Please and Thank you!

As requested is done web site updated also

FXDD vs SBFX

Hi Folks,

I'm finding something very interesting here, attached are two statements from the same EA, P-Gen original, running the same pairs, same times & same settings.

Take a look and comment, I think I should have used SBFX for testing.

Files:
p-gen-4hr.zip  17 kb

Week14 - Forward Tests results - Holiguy7 wish list

Hi,

I have just discovered MT4Report so I made reports about forward tests I made last week (really faster than with excel). I took list posted by holyguy7 and someone else during end of march WE.

I missed on EURUSD (period = 60 but timeframes 5 15 and 30 minutes) because of ID. But three combines worked well. I set different Id's for this week.

Find joined results: one htm file / pair / test settings with test settings on file.

Hope this will help But I think one week is not enought to say something.

looking at global ammount of the account, in the beggining of week14 there is a big loose followed by a constant but little loose. And from end of week untill this morning, global amount seems to be stabilized.

Jojo

marlintrdg:
Hi Folks,

I'm finding something very interesting here, attached are two statements from the same EA, P-Gen original, running the same pairs, same times & same settings.

Take a look and comment, I think I should have used SBFX for testing.

Hi,

I just had a quick look but even if same EA same pairs

1 - Trades are not running over the same period of time

2 - You do not play same lots quantity

-> so results change. We should just be intersted in pips won or lost.

Also, just a tick different can make you enter or not and on a so little time period it can make big differences in results.

jojolalpin:
Hi,

I just had a quick look but even if same EA same pairs

1 - Trades are not running over the same period of time

2 - You do not play same lots quantity

-> so results change. We should just be intersted in pips won or lost.

Also, just a tick different can make you enter or not and on a so little time period it can make big differences in results.

Thanks jojolalpin,

I know the qts were different, on the time I have SBFX adjusted by 2hrs and FXDD by 1HR IE I have SBFX starting one HR after FXDD, do I have that wrong??

Reason: