Profit Generator EA - page 72

Minor bug fix

UseHourTrade only worked if FromHourTrade was less than ToHourTrade. If overnight trading was desired, like from 1800 to 0800, no trades would be placed.

At First,Thx for your EA PG.and I hv a question.can u help me?

Question:

After next Steps,retest the EA,I can not get good profit.Why?

1.Delete all of any timeframe original history data which pair u want to retest.(Maybe these data is installation with MT4)

2.Download history data which pair u will retest from http://www.alpari-idc.com/en/dc/databank.php. but only download M1 history data.

3.Use period_converter Script(in MT4 originally) to convert the M1 history data to the other timeframe datas.

4.retest EA.

5.get giant Loss.

WHY???can u help me?

Forget back testing.... We tried a 95% winner on a backtest and all it did was lose money for real! Lets concentrate on foward tests.

Billy

Usdcad Looking Good!

It did lose a little steam today but still up from yesterday. Nich's USDCAD Scalping system seems to be working great this week. Let's see how it does for another week.

95% winner...which expert is it?

Emeric

bagovino:
Forget back testing.... We tried a 95% winner on a backtest and all it did was lose money for real! Lets concentrate on foward tests. Billy

profitable EAs

still testing G.P.? I gave up it for a while now, since the results are not satisfied in either forward or backward test.

I have coded a few much more profitable systems. To test these profitable EAs,you can find and download them from

www.wsforex.com

suffic369:
still testing G.P.? I gave up it for a while now, since the results are not satisfied in either forward or backward test.

I have coded a few much more profitable systems. To test these profitable EAs,you can find and download them from

www.wsforex.com

Hello,

Anything in English?

i got 97% win/loss ratio with profit generator on backtest

forward test was disastrous...

Doesn't anyone here like KISS? Gosh, what started with a real simple elegant system is slowly transforming into a maze. Is anyone still forward testing the original simple version or just a few days of losses on DEMO trading got everyone discouraged? Just wondering...

marlintrdg:
Hello, Anything in English?

the website is underconstruction.

to view the test results,click the result links.

to test the EAs,download the zipped EAs.

I am sure everone will find the links.

Reason: